Should the Community Council be dissolved?

I understand a bit of this frustration but I also consider that we just had BlizzCon and so much of what the team was working on could not be disclosed ahead of time. We have had multiple sit-down conversations with the developers outside of this window.

It’s also a little much to say that our feedback goes into the shredder to be ignored. The team has been working on DF as well as 3 expansions into the future. They can read our posts without replying. They might be having similar conversations internally that can’t easily be shared.

An example I would point to is a post I put up with no replies and little notice. One point of that post was improved quest and objective tracking. The UX team is making changes in that direction with The War Within. The team is collecting data from all over and just because our particular posts don’t get a reply from a blue doesn’t mean that the feedback given is not valued nor that the ideas are being ignored.

I agree that I would like to see the council conversation resume now that the curtain has been pulled back on much of what the team has been working on but I encourage you all to be a bit more patient and understanding. These things do pull devs away from the internal conversations and implementation of those very ideas we want.

4 Likes