Should TBC be a fresh start?

To be clear, I only Hearted, for this comment alone :slight_smile:

Why would I be? Paladin is fun absolute. Everyone else seems to be angry that people enjoy playing them though. They seem to have a lot of issues and delude themselves that wow isn’t a game. I play with smart people, not selfish children.

Only reason I joined this movement was for TBC/WOTLK, I’m not a big fan of classic, the classes I enjoy currently are just low on numbers.

TBC fixed so many issues and so did WOTLK (excluding dungeon finder).

2 Likes

You refer to the game as “Classic”, meaning it is not vanilla, but rather a reinterpretation of an older state of the game. Classic never released with a set of rules saying how far. TBC is widely regarded as the best state of the game, and it is backed up by the rise of popularity at its release. This to me qualifies it as a good consideration for classic. I would stop playing classic all together if it never released, as it is my favorite state of the game, and so would a lot of other people.

I doubt blizzard will leave players who prefer pre-TBC stranded, there will be vanilla servers, and if there is not, there will be private servers.

Also the reason people “assume” there will be TBC is because blizzard from a profit standpoint has no reason not to release an already finished game for profit. It’s literally double dipping and the players don’t care. A big corps wet dream.

7 Months later

I didnt even realize that people looked back 7 months to read threads.

It’s an older necro, but it checks out.

Giving the hyper inflated state of the classic economies TBC should absolutely be an “island” in and of itself. No xfering to and from classic servers, nothing but completely separate from classic in its entirety.

Now weather blizzard says you must start at level 1 or perhaps create and level 58 char (minus horde pallys and ally shaman) is up for debate, I really don’t care either way. TBC is my fav expansion and don’t want any of the the taint from classic spewing over to it.

I don’t care whether it is “copy” or “not copy”. I would like to see TBC being added to the drop down menu along side retail and classic. Maybe eventually adding Wolk to the list. It would be nice to get together with friends and go experience the version of the game that might peek everyones interest depending on the mood of the group.

Yeah, the 4 month and more necro spam is getting tiresome.

1 Like