Should Jeff return to lead WoW?

I think that Kaplan in OW is a big waste when he should be the brain in WoW like the old days.
Debate and change my mind! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Seeing as Overwatch has gone nowhere outside of Esports, no.

4 Likes

Krag’wa would trigger him. Cartoon frogs are banned in OW.

As the poster above me stated. Updates are slow to come out and most balance updates are for the pro level.

I think that he was made to run & design WoW. OW is a dead end game now which is eaten by Fortnite and Apex.

1 Like

Is it really? Interesting.

Not necessarily Jeff, any layman out there would do a better job than the current one that’s leading this game to the trash can.

1 Like

just take a look to the numbers of those games and compare.

uhh… if one wants to “take a look to the numbers of those games and compare,” how might they do that?

1 Like

This again, no.

I remember when he was the QQsquads scapegoat for everything wrong/they didn’t like with WoW.

1 Like

It’s a male human paladin. You can’t expect it to be rational.

I mean sure that would be cool of course, however I don’t think it would happen.

Look at it this way…
“you don’t go back to college”
Over watch is it’s own money making entity worth a lot, so they don’t wanna rock the boat.

Change has to start at the very top. If the very top don’t want to create organically and build it doesn’t matter who you get in there below them.

This is the problem with big corporations the very top don’t care creating and building which takes time. All they care about is taking as much money as they can out of a company before they leave.

Absolutely, no.

Where was it supposed to go? Its only purpose in existing is to follow eSports. That is why they stripped out all the story from Titan and a narrowed it down to Map based PVP.

Tigole Bitties has always been my fav dev

Off topic …. but, I read your post … then happened to glance over at your picture, paused, and then chuckled.

Quite fitting, imo.

This is from an article in PC Gamer:
February 21, 2019 Fortnite hit two new concurrent player count records this month.

Fortnite player count reached two new records this month. The [Marshmello concert] on February 2 saw a new peak concurrent player count of 10.7 million. Epic also says that February 16 was the game’s “best non-event day ever,” drawing 7.6 million simultaneous players in. Clearly, it does not appear that the Fortnite train is slowing down – except to pick up new passengers.

This was from an article on Gamesradar from 10 days ago:

Update: [Apex Legends] has hit another incredible milestone: more than 25 million registered players in its first week, with over two million concurrent players during peak hours in its first weekend. “From everyone here at Respawn, thank you,” writes Respawn Entertainment CEO Vince Zampella in the [official announcement]. “The community’s excitement for Apex Legends is electric, and we feel it here at the studio. We couldn’t have gotten where we are without you and look forward to having you on this journey with us.”

This is from an article on dbltap from december:

40 million

​​How many people play Overwatch? Revealed as part of the game’s two year anniversary celebration, ​Overwatch has more than 40 million monthly players. Blizzard made the announcement as it celebrated the Anniversary event in May, revealing the game is home to 40 million monthly players.Dec 19, 2018

I don’t know how accurate these are, I just took 5 minutes and did google searches.