Should I roll Alliance here?

Currently playing Horde on Yojamba, but wondering if there’d be better sport for me Alliance side. I’ve noticed that Alliance players tend to be reluctant to start fights, perhaps because they’re always outnumbered. Shall I do my service to the community by helping the imbalance?

2 Likes

Correct, I can’t be bothered trying to 1 v 10 for zero gain.

Do whatever you dream of my man.

What if I told you I’m the kind of madman that would happily prowl around STV outnumbered 10 to 1, just to relish the sweet ganks I manage to pull off?

3 Likes

As I said, believe in yourself and you can do anything.

Horde are about 60% of the server, if not a little more. Going Alliance means you’ll have instant queues in 2 months time, but potentially a toxic levelling experience.

There is also still login queues here, pretty much after 15:30 pm, Not sure if they are still everyday but weekends expect to sitting at login.

don’t believe anyone who tells you there is a large faction imbalance.

alliance and horde groups are constantly vying for control of contested questing areas

the qq is from morons who pick bad fights or refuse to adapt to changing wpvp circumstances.

but yes, play alliance, all horde must die.

go get a brain scan

if there’s major imbalances in your brain, then play alliance.

^^^ good thing no brain so there isn’t an imbalance of brain and no brain.

Play alliance and enjoy your nice, comfy and quick BG queues soon.

1 Like

As a horde on this server, i notice alliance are almost always outnumbered. sucks for soloing, but BG queues will be great. i’d personally roll alli in your situation

Come Alliance side on Yojamba. You do not need your Horde toon there. Press delete and join the right team. :wink:

1 Like

I just did for the same reason, bit of a shame as I’ve put 8 days /played into this toon but zerging people isn’t satisfying. I only rolled Horde for some friends though and they don’t play much so take my bias into account

There’re*

What brain imbalance is causing you to misspell basic words?