Should I roll a Ret Healer?

Just saw game 5 of Team Method and the Ret Pally did 1.1 mill dmg or so and 700k healing. His shammy healer did 1 milk healing. Who’s still defending pallys about not being OP lol.

11 Likes

u should probably roll fire mage so u can do nothing for 12 minutes and win with a random combust

7 Likes

wrong drink lmao shamans use water to heal dude thats probably why it was so much lower

1 Like

most of ret damage is padding from divine toll hitting on other players, pet and sanctified wrath splashing aoe damage.

It’s been the case in BFA too.

But ret does spam wog alot, specially when bubble is on cd, you’d rather spam wog to avoid dying than dying in a gcd because you just used tv and you don’t have holy power to heal back up

Lol it doesn’t let me edit it. It says error. Another Blizz fail. Let me try again.

Edit; nope I can’t fix it. Says forum iodate error. Damn you Blizz

1 Like

i think its way better if you leave it

1 Like

lol well I don’t have a choice apparently

“rEt pAlAdiNS aRe iN a GoOd pLaCe RiGhT nOw.”

“tHe gAMe iS bAlAncEd wHeN eVerYoNe cOmPlaInS aBouT 5 oR MoRe ClasSeS”

The mage did almost 600k healing

2 Likes

There are more viable specs right now than past seasons. Literally every class has access to a spec that is in a good spot at the moment… so yeah, overall that is more balanced than usual. The fact that games are shorter also makes for a better season

lol. yeah no

4 Likes

Havoc works well in several comps, but I’m sorry your survivability is no longer entirely passive with godly cleave lol

I’m not saying there aren’t issues (convoke, combust, WoG with healing hands, etc)

I’m just a poor dumb dh who sucks at counting, but I just looked at the 3v3 ladder and only saw like 20 dh above 2400 in the entire U.S… How exactly are we in a good spot?

Imagine your gameplan to run away from the retprotholytankadin and his warrior for 12 minutes until you finally manage to score a kill randomly after 12 minutes and BFA levels of dampening to manage it.

Without Triune those games would have ended LONG before dampening in favor of melee team heavily.

Imagine, just imagine if you will a ret paladin saying to play the strongest and most complained about 1 shot potential caster and hope to last into high dampening and manage to 1 shot the tri-spec hybrid

makes sense.

Tri-spec hybrid, with a tank legendary that works for DPS, The ability to offheal as much as a healer, and the DPS and one shot potential of a fire mage without needing any form of cross CC.

Gee i wonder why there were so many rets in todays AWC and likely tomorrows…

but this man says hey go play a fire mage rofl they might get lucky and kill me…MIGHT…maybe

NOT THAT i personally have any trouble killing ladder rets but they are clearly on another lvl atm

Ps if that isn’t concise and clear enough for you. Your suggesting it makes sense for a PURE dps class, arguably the strongest in game atm out of ALL pure dps, to take 12 minutes and HOPEFULLY get lucky and actually score a kill and bring down a hybrid, which atm all hybrids are trolol level of tanky. Mind you 12 minutes is into high dampening…

1 Like

yup all of those rets, all 2 of them. HUGE!

1 Like

What Prot legendary are they using?

Reign of the Endless Kings.

Procs guardian of ancient kings when they drop below 20% hp, 45sec ICD

1 Like

Across the board we might see a WoG nerf

1 Like

Its that new spec called Retstoration Paladin.

1 Like

Moment when ret is better at healing than mistweaver

1 Like