Should I buy Shadowlands?

Hello everyone :slight_smile: wht can I say to be clear my words … I respect this game and I need everyone ideas wht can I do now!!! I have wow BFA and I’m lvl 50 just finished Heart Of Azroth questline… In fact I don’t have Shadowlands!! I think there’s 2 more season for the end of Shadowlands… Hope I’m Right., If I buy Shadowlands to Blizzard well end the game forever or they’ll launch WOW2 … and all we did in wow1 forgotten!!! Just asking wishing for answering!!! Respect for everyone

1 Like

i say on u ya is goodjob u get alot funs ! i like WOW shadow land , get alot quest , get alot dungen

3 Likes

If you want to play a new expansion then yes, you should buy Shadowlands. If you’re fine leveling alts and doing old content, then no, you shouldn’t.

Blizzard won’t be ending the game any time soon and WoW2 will probably never happen.

4 Likes

Can these two write a blog together… I’d pay!

2 Likes

With 9.1.5 coming in 8 days, this is a great time to buy Shadowlands if you are interested in playing it

After almost a year of complaints, Blizzard is actually making the changes that everyone has been asking for so for a new player the experience will be great.

On the other hand, the last 2 x-packs have been their best in x.3 patches so it wouldn’t hurt to wait

1 Like

Sure why not? It’s the current active expansion, there’s plenty to do in it if you’re never touched it. More future updates are still on the way too. It’s far from over! The next patch next week is fixing a lot of stuff so it’s a good time. And you can always go back to previous legacy content any time you want, nothing’s going anywhere.

WoW 2 is an insane pipe dream players keep imagining, it’s never actually going to happen. So you don’t have to worry about that. :slight_smile: This WoW is the only WoW.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’d say Yes.

Granted, there are problems with Shadowlands, but imho, vast majority of them are either exaggerated or will not really affect a brand new player, as some “SL launch vets” are just a little more exhausted, while fresh blood still got excitement and energy.

There is no such thing as WoW2. Some people started talking about how WoW"2’" should be made on Unreal Engine. And, not everyone supports this. So, no, Wow will not get abandoned any time soon. It still makes A LOT of money for Activision and they will be milking it for another decade.

Overall, it’s all right.
Plenty of lore (though all over the place), but unless you’re so some sort of NGN review critic, you will probably enjoy it.

New content. New class balance. New abilities, reworked abilities. Legendaries make it fun. Sanctum is an interesting concept. Raids are actually quite good. Most of the dungeons are also quite good.

Play the game, it shouldn’t break your bank.
9.1.5 is coming in 2 weeks, making a lot catch ups a whole lot easier.

1 Like

Do what you want. But the story gets worse than ever in SL, lots of people have quit the game, and IMO it’s not worth your money.

I would get it to see the story but then again they ripped out a bunch of quests with 9.1 so there will be some confusion on the story there.

Prob be a month or 2 then be like most and quit till the next major patch and repeat.