Should I buy a digital Blizzcon ticket..?

I just wanted my snuggie xmog.

snuggle

1 Like

That’s one reason to actually buy a ticket.

1 Like

It’s unlikely to be the horror show that many seem to think it will be.

1 Like

A lot of people will be letting the world know what is happening in blizzard moment to moment. And spoilers? Its just gaming news, the only thing that comes with finding out something "first’ is just bragging rights at most. All in all its a waste of money to get it virtually unless you REALLY want the goodie bag

I wouldn’t. Personally the goodies this time around aren’t worth the ticket price. Seriously, 2 new murloc pets and a wendigo onsie…riveting. Just wait for the footage to hit Youtube.

If you just want strictly the show, everything gets posted on youtube within hours. Seriously

That’s exactly why I bought it! Kidding.

Actually, I don’t think much will be shown on the official stream that Blizz doesn’t want shown. Maybe they’ll ask the folks in China for tips on how it’s done in their country?

Just keep wowhead refreshed and save yourself 50$.

Well i’ll disagree as i’ve already bought a crap ton of popcorn in anticipation. Don’t let me down people.

I got it. Nothing is going to happen at the announcements, or if it does will be dealt with swiftly. If anything is going to happen it’ll probably happen in the Q&A, and even then will be dealt with fast i assume.

1 Like

I do not get why they charge in first place. It would seem like good pr to just air it. A few years ago i was in japan they rarely charged for these type of events. Usually they get aired on tv. That was like 1996. So things might have changed. Still these type events were huge.

They broadcast the stage, where no one can go, especially now it will be filled with security, so yeah, if that is your only fear, buy the ticket

Will security be wearing Blizzard Entertainment shirts to blend in or they going to be in traditional security guard uniforms?

Why charge money? Because Blizzard makes money from Blizzcon. With added costs this year though I wonder. Security costs can add up fast.

Is this something you’ve always wanted to do?
If so, do it!

Don’t let the actions of other people determine what you will or won’t do.

I just chalk it up to american thing. Most people willing to pay and company take advantage of it.

I bought my VT this year (used tokens converted to blizz balance)… i usually do for the goodies! I also like to watch alot of the panels and the Arena PVP stuff!

I also play Diablo and Heros of the Storm and generally they get in game goodies as well!

So if you really really want it… Go For It! As others have said though, you will be able to find videos of almost everything important online somewhere for free!

Might be worth the cost just to see Blizz fall on their face again. Idk about you but I love when companies and developers get dunked on for being idiots/producing terrible products like BFA and Immortal.

1 Like

Exactly. If the goodies aren’t worth the price to you, it’s the equivalent to paying to watch a series of infomercials trying to sell you things.

No.

All the info is quickly available through media, who actually boil it down to just the important bits. If you like watching people drone on, go for it. Me, I just want to know the bottom line, and I can get that in 5 minutes rather than listening to an hour of blather on each topic.