Should Blizzard bring back "Mass Summon"?

Hey everyone,

As I’m sure many of you folks remember, Back in the day when Guild’s had levels that went up based off of Guild participation in events and such. There was a feature called “Mass Summon”.

With this ability a single person was able to summon an entire group by themselves to dungeons or raids without needing help from other players in the group.

Personally, I do feel this feature should return. Mostly cause some dungeons may take a while to get to such as the new Uldaman dungeon.

I just had a full group a few minutes ago for the new Uldaman instance. Made my own group to run it on normal mythic. However, Once everyone realized that I was by myself at the stone, The group fell apart pretty quickly.

They had all asked for a summon, But I said they needed to run there as I was by myself. Needless to say the heals then dropped group followed by everyone else after.

So I’m suggesting that perhaps this “Mass Summon” feature make a return to the game to avoid situations such as the one I mentioned above in this post. It would also make it a lot easier and quicker to get to the dungeon as well. :slight_smile:

Any feedback regarding this more than welcome!

2 Likes

Id say yes because nothing was better than messing with someone in WPvP and they both summon an entire guild to battle each other.

1 Like