Shop Updates: Appearance Change Service and Battle for Azeroth

Hi,

This is good news indeed.

Is there any clarification on the cost of the race change token?
If the appearance side of it is removed, then will the cost of the race change be reduced?

So the barber shop is being converted to a Surgery Center for cosmetic, plastic, and gender reassignment surgeries? Neat!

Definitely good news. And for once makes sense to do. By having something that was paid for now free it removes the redundancy of keeping it there.

Not, its not from the Crow. It is actually a direct quote. Just thought it was interesting to find on a WoW site. From the same movie:

ā€œLife is filled with itā€™s little miseries, each of us in his own way must learn to deal with adversity in a mature and adult fashion.ā€

Protip: Try to name it without googling the quote.

Not gonna name it myself, since I never seen it.

If I didnā€™t google the answer, Iā€™d say that would be something Quark (from Deep Space 9) would say.

EDIT: Well thanks forum for quoting the wrong quote.

Does this mean i can lvl to 120 (currently capped at 110 with legion) on prepatch/ before shadowlands gets released?

Thanks for including BFA at no additional charge!

1 Like

Yep at pre-patch your 110 toons will become level 45 and they can level to 50 (old 120) in BFA content and pre-patch Icecrown content as well!

1 Like

That panda looks familiar. Good looking panda in any case.

1 Like

What is going to happen with World of WarcraftĀ®: Complete Collection?

Is going to be cheaper? Cuz is not going to bring BFA. Or the complete collection is going to be remove? Still going to bring the two tokens?

I just finished a ticket with this lol I refunded the digital complete collection since my physical collectors edition came in today and was able to get my refund BUT it took away my BFA version and 2 boosts. But the GM told me that starting tuesday if you have the collectors edition/game time you get the free BFA version and the 2 boosts back (since its locked until your account has BFA). Hope this helps it was pretty dam confusing lol

Iā€™m so confused by all this. What if you are bran new to WoW? Does this mean you just have to pre-purchase shadowlands to get access to EVERYTHING?..

I just gifted my friend BFA for 63$ CDN TODAY. If I refund it, I can just buy them Shadowlands for 50$ CDN and they can play on Tuesday?