<Shields Up> Recruiting Weds and Mons 830p-11

Currently recruiting skilled DPS and Healers for our core raid roster. Everything is on farm but recently lost several players to the release of retail 8.3. Prior to the retail exodus, Ony and MC were being cleared in a single night.

Even though we are passionate about the game, our guild is made up of adults with lives outside of wow and believe that family comes first. For this reason, we make the most of our time and run friendly but highly focused and effective raids. We used a fair DKP system utilizing MonolithDKP.

If interested or have questions, please feel free to contact Zulken, Crucial, Gizmo, Denied, Samos or Runefrost in game.

Happy raiding!

With BWL around the corner these are exciting times for classic wow.

Join us! And together we will rule the Galaxy as father and son.

Rents

I thought Shields up was a reference to Star Trek?

“Shields up captain”

:smile:

Star Trek fandom is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be…unnatural.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Some extra mages are welcome to stop my RSI during Lucifron and Gehennas :wink:

If you are a rogue, mage, holy paladin, or druid we would REALLY like to talk to you.

I have Monolith DKP already installed.
I would be interested in talking to you.

I ran an MC with Shields up Tuesday night.
Cool people, that make a good MC run.
I’d recommend them to others looking for a raiding guild.

Are there any Druids out there?

Also looking for a couple more of each class:
Rogue
Mage
Holy paladin.

Currently clearing MC in just over 2 hours with a group of around 30-32. Need some extra players to give that extra boost we need to progress through the Blackwing Lair

The guild is casual raiding hence the raid days and times. Usually do try to finish for 11 and occasional after that if to not miss an Ony reset but players not are not compelled to stay past raid time.

Current needs:
Fury warrior x1
Holy priest x2
Restoration Druid or possibly balance
Warlock x1
Paladin - Holy x1
Rogue x1
Mage x1 with possibility of a second.

Feel free to reply here. We do ask for those with
The patience to progress, learn content and to have some pre BIS gear. Monday 24 will be next raid where we hope to progress BWL My tag is Subvato#1211

I am a MC geared resto Druid. Looking for a guild that is doing BWL. Weekends are usually no good for me. So the raid schedule is good. How far into BWL have you gotten? My current guild has dropped 3 bosses. But they just changed BWL to Sunday night which is no good for me. Westfall Druid is greenbear.

We have yet to progress BWL, and are hopefully attempting tonight at 8:30pm server. Is literally just needing to increase the player number.

The extra numbers are as we have a regular attendance of 30-35 members boosting the core raid will give the group needed to facilitate BWL progression. ZG on the horizon next month brings fresh opportunity across all of classic wow.