Shhhh no one say anything

If we go untouched with nerfs we’re going to be the meta healer in 9.1 xD

4 Likes

Considering that all 3 speccs are a little lacking, we’ll most likely just see a few nerfs for PvP and buffs for PvE to compensate.

3 Likes

Mages are getting a healing spec in 9.1?

2 Likes

Holy paladin is one of the best healers in the game right now and has the second highest execute damage behind a shadow priest if venthyr and PI’d.

1 Like

We get it, you mages are bitter because you’re getting nerfed. Please post on your pallies though I’d you want to be taken seriously

yea my bad, I never look at the option to see what toon I’m on when posting. I’m just somewhat gleeful hpal is still untouched. Also I don’t actually care overmuch one way or another that mages got nerfed. It was probably overdue

Holy is top tier for M+
Protection is in a solid spot, definitely above warrior and DK. On par with Druids and Monks.
Retribution is also in a solid spot for PvE and PvP, especially PvP.

You’re high as a kite if you think prot pally is in a better spot than prot War since their legendary buff. Prot war is debatably the best tank in the game currently

I’m talking about M+, Warriors are definitely not the best tank for mythics.

You would be right and then blizz buffed reprisal and no you are very wrong

Look at the leaderboard. You telling me that I am wrong with nothing to substantiate it doesn’t prove your point.

1 Like

You didn’t say they were unpopular you said they are worse. Then posted a graphic showing they are unpopular. Of course they are they were terrible before and most don’t have them leveled and geared.

What makes a class popular vs unpopular? Those who are pushing keys would argue are based on better or worse.

These are the current leaderboards. 7.9% of 15+ keys are warriors, which are in last place.

If they were buffed significantly, we would have seen a shift. Since we know for a fact players like to play the better class. Hence the meta game.

Do you think everyone had a fully geared warrior hanging out waiting for a meta shift? It takes time for that - dont take my word for it look at any tier list or meta discussion. All of them list warrior right behind demon hunter now - a couple of them have them ahead of it.

Because peoples opinions and creating Tier lists are accurate right? I’m giving you real data, statistics, on what classes are most used in M+. Gear from tanking and DPS does not change much besides adding a shield, especially for +15 and under where secondary stats don’t make it or break it. If warriors moved that much up the meta chain, we would have for sure seen a change in the amount of warriors being played in higher keys.

You can even drop down the threshold to M+10 and up and warriors are still in last place. If you look at just M+10, nothing under and nothing over, they are still last place.

This is complete troll. Holy Paladins are the most dominant spec in the entire game.

1 Like

Why would there be more in 10?

Unless they get buffed to be best by a significant margin no one is taking the time to gear one up mid season. They will continue to push keys with dh as they have been. The meta doesn’t turn on a dime unless something changes to make substantial progression gains.

These things happen at the beginning of the next season when the progression starts over.

What it does do is helps out people that decided to stick it out with there class but that’s not enough to make a dent in meta.

All I got to say is that of right now, prot warriors are my favorite tanks to heal. I can easily see them become meta