Sheilun’s Gift & Fistweaving

Is this going to be a thing - if so how will the current tree be reworked to include (assuming that most folks don’t take bonedust who are FW).

I think it was mentioned that one could just move the 2 misty peaks points into Sheilun’s and the Lessons buffs for the Fey Line build(s).

Do correct me if I am wrong though, as I don’t play Fey Line. I just recall this maybe being mentioned somewhere on here or while browsing the discord.

For raiding -

Just drop upwelling and FLS talents for sheilun + veil → Rising mist.
Yu’lon is going to be stronger and misty peaks is a must talent

1 Like

But it’s not fistweaving any longer at that point right - we’re just casting with the odd RSK swapped in?

Got it a bit wrong. Going full Faeline/AT talents will still have you do dps rotation for the majority of the dungeon, SG just adds some well-needed burst heal (trash pack going wrong, calculated uses on CoS last boss, Hyrja in HoV, fenrir in HoV, etc)

Quite a few bosses on higher keys will never be -only- healable with the dps rotation, that’s where you need to hardcast and setup for it.

Well, it’s another week where MW monks are D-tier on Subcreation.
Let’s hope the 10.0.5 changes would bring it up.

Without drastic buffs, MW is dead in the water. MW now only represent 1% of the high m+ keys completed over the last week.

For raiding you just proc Ancient teachings with EF instead of FLS. So yea you are still fistweaving.

For M+ you’re still going FLS talents + SG and rising mist. You’ll probably drop Misty peaks here.

2 Likes

The heal is pretty huge im kinda excited for this, it will save us alot of mana when the whole party dips to 30%

3 Likes