[Shaw Canada] You've been disconnected. WOW51900328

What do I do? Do I just run it and surf the net? Play WoW? How long do I run it for? 10 minutes? 1 hour?

Run it while you are having issues within WoW and run it for 5 to 10 minutes at the most.

I am from west canada and have the same problem. Cant retrieve realm list, made a hot spot, cant switch to Oceanic. I can play on America though. I submitted my own ticket. Let me know if anyone finds a real fix! (I dont want to change my IP address)

I read some local forums and it actually seems like my problem could be related to my ISP since other customers are experience it as well.

So my advice is to check with your ISP if they have any problems with their dns or something.

It’s ISP related, difficulty is getting the ISP to do anything.

Shaw told me it wasn’t an issue their side. They tested my connection and deemed it to be working. Because it’s only certain servers I can’t connect to they wouldn’t and couldn’t run anymore tests.

so what’s the deal here then! its been 3 days of this i can’t get on too Yojamba and you say its shaw! but they cant do anything about it! so wtf

The ISP is the one who pays their routing peers to direct traffic so you would need to keep on them about their routing partners blocking the way to WoW.

EVERYONE TRY LOGGING IN AGAIN 3:33AM and I can log into Remulos! Reply to this and let me know if it works for you!! :slight_smile:

I got a confirmation from the ISP that they found an error and they are working on it atm. No lag / disconnects so far! :slight_smile:

yeah its working now! gg

I’m going through all the steps to figure it out lol. Help me if you can :smiley:

WOW51900328

I’ve gone through all the Blizzard support pages I can without sending a ticket. I’ve done IPV6/4 configs, proxy configs, firewall resets, ports, network reset, power cycles, reinstalls (not operating system), and going to be trying new pcs, and a pc at my local gaming cafe.

As the title states, I’m Canadian recently transferred to Arugal. Never had this error before, and came out of the blue. As of tonight I’m going to run through everything twice, and if my backup pc and this one don’t work at all but my local gaming pc works I’m gonna be screwed.

I’ll be on the forums and search engines, thanks if you can help :smiley:

yeah dude check this forum post, there has been about 8 canadians with the same problem. [Shaw Canada] You've been disconnected. WOW51900328 - #28 by Jetsum-echo-isles still not resolved. :frowning:

And it wont be resolved until enough people complain to that ISP and make them provide the service they are supposed to. Blizzard doesn’t control the route your ISP takes to get to them. Your ISP does. Therefore, it is your ISP who has to fix it. Yes, they will try to pass the blame off on others, but it is their issue and they need to fix it.

I have been getting the same thing for a dayish, my error is wow51900328. I’ll keep you posted but I’ve been going at software parts like firewall, network settings, in game settings, addons, complete uninstall and resinstall of the game/launcher using 3rd party apps, damn near about to wipe my whole system if my other pc logs on lol. I’m a canadian playing on an oceanic server arugal. IVP 4/6 are not working, proxies do nothing, and if it gets to the point that my local gaming cafe pcs dont work, which i’ll test tomorrow, it would be blizzard thing to fix.

Who’s your ISP? Still not working for me with Shaw.

Managed to get it working with a VPN.

Was getting horrible lag through my works VPN.

I’ve switched to using Nordvpn through Seattle is giving me an alright ping. Only 17ms worse than usual.

1 Like

I have at&t fiber, not wireless, also getting a disconnect every day sometimes about 3-4 times. I tried with and without addons. It happens the most either after a flightpath lands or after I teleport somewhere and arrive. Sometimes it will happen before a cutscene in the middle of a quest. I know 100% it is not my addons or my net. Also sometimes the error will stay up, even when switching characters saying I have been disconnected, but I can still switch around ok.

Howdy!

After reviewing the data provided so far we do not see any outstanding issues on our end that would cause this error. This ISP did have an outage around 2 weeks ago, after that these issues started. We recommend contacting this ISP about this connection issue to troubleshoot and look into it deeper. If you would like to provide us with information we would need a 10-minute WinMTR ran to host IP: 103.4.115.248 when the connection error is occurring. After 10 minutes use the Copy Text to Clipboard button and paste the results here. We can continue to monitor the data but at this time contacting the ISP is the best option. Thank you.

1 Like

Sadly it’s not a Canadian one since i live in Sweden but i had the same problem as you had so i thought that maybe we connected to the same hub in the US.

Now it seems like my problems got fixed, my ISP ( Bahnhof ) did had a network related error in the area where i live.

I have not been able to connect to Oceanic servers on retail or classic since maintenance was finished July 26. I am in Manitoba, Canada with Shaw. I contacted shaw and they said everything was fine on my end.

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                                10.0.0.1 -    0 |  628 |  628 |    0 |    1 |   14 |    0 |
|                             24.78.128.1 -    0 |  623 |  623 |    7 |   21 | 3344 |    8 |
|          rc3sc-be108-1.wp.shawcable.net -    0 |  628 |  628 |    7 |   10 |   38 |    8 |
|                            24.244.61.25 -    0 |  628 |  628 |    8 |   10 |   27 |   10 |
|                           24.244.61.225 -    0 |  628 |  628 |    7 |   11 |   24 |   10 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  127 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |  127 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider~~~~