Shatterspear offensive lfm

Classic definitely hurt us this raid tier so we are looking to rebuild our progression raid. Shatterspear Offensive is a close-knit guild focused on PvE raiding. We are currently looking for raiders to fill out our roster who want to experience heroic and mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule! We like to have fun, but also expect our raiders to be knowledgeable regarding their class, seek resources to improve if needed, and contribute to a positive and fun environment during raid times. Individuals looking for a home outside of raiding are also welcome to apply! Honestly we just want to have fun and progress, know your class and the fights.
Current Progression: Eternal Palace 8/8 H 8/8 N
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7 - 9:30pm CST/Server / 8 - 10:30pm EST

Recruitment is open and all applicants will be taken into consideration.

Current needs:

Any ranged esp Lock, Mage, SP
Demon Hunter
WW
1 heals(no priest) with DPS offspec
All classes will be considered so please don’t hesitate to apply! Not opposed to adding a small raiding guild either.

Feel free to contact a recruitment officer:

-Bnet: Krug#11162| Discord: Tulgore#6267
-Bnet: Cashall#1776 | Discord: FendiGirl#6450
-Bnet: Pezzy#1325| Discord: Pezzy#2131

Hey I am considering coming back to WoW after a good 6 month break. I would be interested in discussing joining! I’m not a mythic raiding by any means but looking for a good social group of people to play with and push keys along with heroic raiding possibly, I have several characters as well. My disc is jeff8887#9073.

1 Like

Welcome back! I sent you a request in game/discord

Bump. Great group of people to raid with!

Still looking for a new members for raid! Pm anytime