Shatter the Ice: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Now Live!

All the people who picked a mega server complaining about queue times :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

Ff14 you can log in when you want

1 Like

Feels good knowing I picked a high-population, but not full, server. I won’t be having to wait for crazy long queues like the other people who are stalking Asmongold.

1 Like

I got my mount and uninstalled. Mission accomplished?

1 Like

would play if RDF was in so I wouldnt have to spam a chat channel sitting around waiting for a group, I could atleast be out questing if there was an RDF… you know WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!!

Instead you opt for a “more social experience” by encouraging chat spam… /slowclap

2 Likes

Great!

/yawn

1 Like

15 years later and blizzard still cant fix ques for servers…hour and a half wait time to log in how exciting…

1 Like

Wasn’t the case with Endwalker launch. lol Queues in the thousands, and every once in a while, you would get d/ced and be sent to the back of the line. Pretty easy to do now though.

1 Like

yeah ques on my realm says 533 minutes

1 Like

I can’t make a char on my friends server. Remove this stupid thread.

1 Like

I hope those who never got to play Wrath have a blast playing it :slight_smile:

As for me, it’s been there done that, not interested in going back :yawning_face:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s how I feel as well. As fun as it was, too much time has passed, and I’ve enjoyed some of the QoL changes that have been added to the game since then. There’s no going back for me, and there’s no recapturing that magic I felt while playing WoW for the first time.

2 Likes

Got my proto drake and never went back did I shatter the ice by not going back and staying in retail. :dracthyr_nod:

Bring back TBC Classic.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it so unpopular that they decided against maintaining dedicated TBC servers?

Glorious journey xp buff gone now?

1 Like

None of you smart ones are going to tell this post to post on the Classic forum?

Why bother those of us who were smart bailed right after we got our mount for retail so don’t care anymore. :rofl:

Please add RDF and Joyus Journey for 1-70. :rose:

2 Likes

#nochanges

1 Like