Shark Party LF Heals & DPS 6/10H

Raid Days & Times
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8pm -11pm EASTERN TIME (SERVER)
Recruitment Needs:
Disc Priest w Shadow off spec if possible(not required)
HPally
Disc Priest
Warlock
Death Knight
Boomkin
Every Class may be considered despite our needs and must be okay with possibly sitting at times.

About the guild:
We are a group of dedicated players that strive to do our best with each raid tier. We are currently 6/10H, looking to add some more players to fill out our roster as we push into mythic. Many of our guild members enjoy partaking in M+ on our off nights to help supplement gearing

What we look for in recruits:
A positive attitude and an understanding that sometimes things outside gaming are more important. We also look for raiders that show up to raid prepared with an understanding of boss fights as well as having their consumables. A few add-ons that we ask our members to have are DBM/Big wigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Weakauras.

We would love to answer any of your questions on BNET!
Officers on Bnet:
slegEr#1552
Warguard#1900
Cripple#11681

2 Likes

Bumping! Now with AotC!

Starting Mythic pulls 2/9/21

We are doing great in progression!

Come push mythics with us! <3

3.5 % wipe on Hungering come help us kill him :smiley:

Hungering DOWN, working on SUNKING. Come help us push

Getting good progress on Sun King and consistent kills on Hungering <3

Would be very interested in talking with you guys about joining you. Was originally on thrall and want to move back. My boomy is 215 and I’m 2/10M with some pulls on Hungering. Just looking for a great guild that’s active. Hit me up sometime.

Battlenet. Nauticcal#1899

WOOOOOO NOW 4/10M! Still looking for serious players!

Great attempts and progression on Artificer. Come help us down him <3

Still accepting all roles

221 ilvl Uh DK 3/10 M 9/10 H would be interested in speaking with you guys if you are still looking for dps.

always looking for people, for some reason i didnt get a notification for this just send an officer a request

any specific roles needed? resto shaman that dabbles in ele (no raid leggo yet though)

Add us on Bnet and we can talk

we need DPS with offspec healers! go go come raid with the best guild :slight_smile:

Now 6/10M Still looking for more players

We are looking for HEALS! HEALS FOR DAYS

Come join our family and down some bosses along the way <3