Sharing hairstyles between void elves and blood elves please!

You’re still wrong.

Players didn’t force Blizzard to do anything. Blizzard wants it both ways, with as little effort as possible. at the cost of angering both sides. Had Blizzard added High Elves then Void Elves could focus more on what made them unique instead of being a spot to anger High Elf and Void Elf fans. Course, Void Elves were an afterthought thrown in at the end of Legion with 0 build up anyway when Blizzard remembered that the Alliance didn’t have anything from Legion.

Since, you know, they didn’t want to make Nightborne neutral, despite it making sense, and sure as heck weren’t gonna give us Broken.

1 Like

I’m done talking to you. There was a constant stream of forum threads put on the forums demanding void elves to look like high elves. The fact you keep denying it makes me think your trying to gaslight everyone.

It made everyone angry? No, the high elf forum posters rejoiced, and rubbed it in VE and BE fans. True HE fans remained silent through the entire time as they had moved on to other games minus a few.

Anyways, moving on since you want to lie your way with this.

1 Like

It’a funny that they don’t even realise the fact that the majority who were screaming for High elves…suddenly vanished when void elf came into existence.

After that, a few more suddenly went quiet when they got more of the BE customisations.

Gee….it’s almost like…it was never about the HE rebellion story and concept…but just having the slim pretty elf aesthetic :thinking:. Weird

4 Likes

That is only true for some, not all of the high elf fandom.

Unfortunately it’s the predominate forum community that wanted the slim elf model. Would be nice to have a “beefier” looking elf then what we have honestly.

1 Like

Better yet, blizzard needs to tell the whining vulture’s to sit down and shut up. Just bc you guys want something doesn’t mean it’s what’s best for the game.

9 Likes

You’re still wrong.

Players want High Elves. Blizzard did the laziest compromise at the cost of Void Elves. Both got screwed over because of Blizzard refusing to just give fans what they wanted all along.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

1 Like

You’re wrong, but typical of a jealous Blood Elf main lying and twisting facts because of their irrational hatred of the better race.

No, we don’t want blood elves have our hairstyles and we don’t want any of their current hairs.

2 Likes

Nah, you should stay in your lane.

High Elf fans have no reason to listen to haters. They aren’t going to stop wanting High Elves just cuz you’re not a fan.

So everytime you see me here you laugh? :scream:

As for OP: Hairs don’t look like a bad request, honestly most VE hair is not as cool and were made with clipping tentacles in mind, so even without them most would look weird.

VE customization without tentacles could be cool, as long as they go with the race (NOT HIGH ELVES).

Says the guy demanding all blood elf stuff be given to the void elves so he can roleplay a high elf. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Dude get over it.

7 Likes

Nah, you should stay in your lane. You have no idea what you’re talking about and have no teeth in this.

You like your circles don’t ya?

Brae, my guy, you’re wasting your time trying to reason with the unreasonable.

5 Likes

I am just the insane person rambling to a wall i suppose. lol

4 Likes

Void elves should have some unique assets that aren’t copy paste with blood elves.

Also, pretty much every race needs more hairstyles, and void elves have a very limited set of choices… and blood elves desperately need some curly or textured hair that doesn’t look like melted plastic.

6 Likes

I think it would be cool if Blood Elves got some of the Felblood Elf skins and hair colors. Maybe an option to turn on a fire effect similar to Dark Iron Dwaves, but green.

6 Likes

Honestly, I have major nostalgia goggles for BC and if you could get felblood looks for blood elves and broken looks for draenei, I would plotz.

4 Likes

Fighting with people who are giving alternate ways for high elves doesnt’ make your support for High Elves a reasonable cause. It just only makes those who wanted to see High Elves into the Alliance Story, High Elven Content for Void Elves or just overall Thalassian Alliance Elves even worst for those who are Pro and Not really Pro High Elf but also Pro Void Elf Players.

1 Like

This is a great idea!