Shammy & Alts LF Raid/M+ guild

as of today i am searching for a good solid guild thats focused on raids and other end game content. I am currently 7/10 H that being said ive only cleared a few times im tired of not being able to raid due to not having the xp. i am willing to learn i am willing to wipe 90 times if thats what the guild needs. i also have a holy priest and a MM hunter atm. i am open to server transfers and faction changes. im really just tired of the toxic ppl that i encounter when tryin to LFR and or idoits. i am a very active player and am ready to get into more content have plenty of xp in other expansions raids like sunwell and BT. currently playing resto shammy but my main spec is elemental but i will heal if thats whats needed Ugottrumped#1958 is my gamer

Hey Poweraides! I’d love to chat with you on discord - feel free to add me - Letholas#9581!

Hi ! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello! We are looking for a healer to finish out Heroic CN. Older group of players playing at a casual pace looking to get AoTC.

My guild, Grey Parses on Aerie Peak, might be a good fit for you if our raid times work out. Currently we run Heroic from 8-10:30pm EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and have a Heroic alt run on Tuesdays at the same time. We do not require players to have any particular spec, so long as the character is geared enough to run heroic. Currently we prefer characters to be around 200 ilvl, and have a spec appropriate legendary.

If you are interested in the guild, or want to see if we would be a good fit for you, feel free to contact me, or apply to our community {Grey Parses Fam}

BNet: ragelord7#1635
Discord: Kel#1287

I’m looking for a good Ele Shaman to join our group. We’re officially 9/10 H as of tonight with eyes on pushing progression on Sire to finish off the tier next week. We’ve been going steadily at it since raid opened up, working our way up from Normal at our own pace, while also understanding that, sometimes, life happens (hence the recruiting to keep raid nights going!). We also try to do a little M+ action during the week, trying to make time to get as many of our raiders into at least one +10 as possible.

I’m adding you over Bnet, but if you’re still looking, let’s talk.

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

Hi Poweraides!

i’m a recruitment officer for the guild [Mythic Exiles] and I would love to extend an invite to you to our guild. We are a 4/10 mythic guild who raids 8:30-11:30 pm Saturday and Sunday ST on Illidan. We are looking for DPS and a Holy Priest to add to our core raid team. Besides mythic, we do rbgs as a guild once a week (but looking to push it twice a week) and have several members of our guild running rbgs every day, and we do M+ on the daily. Our guild is active both in-game and in our Discord.

If you are willing to give [Mythic Exiles] a try feel free to reach me either my discord RiddleRidley#1890 or my Bnet RiddleRidley#1426.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Poweraides! We could use another Shaman :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

I would love to speak to you about our 2/10M + 10/10H guild. We are chill adults looking to keep out toxicity and progress. H[Zul'Jin] <Emerald Parrots> 2 night AOTC guild recruiting for mythic progression - #10 by Furrymayhem-burning-blade

Hi there. We have an opening for DPS who can heal on the side.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 7/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let our recruiter know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey there,

I sent you a friend request, would love to chat!

Ronan is a new guild on Rivendare looking for members for our raid spots as we push into mythic. We are currently 10/10H AOTC and raid Wednesday/Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Officer: Denario-Rivendare
Discord: Denario#1910
Bnet: Denario#1132

If you’re available Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST), I could definitely use a good Ele Shammy on my team :slight_smile: We are currently 9/10H, and are an adult only (21+, though average age range is 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52. Outside of raids, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and shooting the breeze in discord. If you’d like more info, please add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Poweraides, If you’re still looking for a guild home, I hope you’ll consider ours. :slight_smile:

Sacred Fire was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. We’re Horde on Bleeding Hollow. Our main focus for Shadowlands is AOTC raiding on a casual schedule.

We’re currently seeking goal-oriented raiders, as well as active social members.

High need for DK, WW Monk, and one Flex DPS/Healer. Open to other classes and specs as well.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thurs, 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
9/10 Heroic CN
10/10 Normal CN

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding and doing Mythic+ in a fun, relaxed environment, we encourage you to get in touch with us!
B-net: Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683

TY for your time!

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a couple dps. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). Hopefully we can talk.

Hey Poweraides :upside_down_face: would love to talk to you more if you are interested in a weekend raiding guild.

Dysfunctional Misfits 10/10H on Bleeding Hollow
Raid Days (Heroic): Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST
RBGs: Thursday 6-9pm EST

Must enjoy trying to kill each other as much as possible! You also must have thick skin to hang with our community. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!) We don’t like drama and bs. We are here to play a game and have fun.

New and returning players are welcome as well as casuals. We are planning to casually clear Mythic and get as far as we can, but we will not be min maxing.

We are primarily focused on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. We also have a pvp team that does rbgs twice a week.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504 or Blackwave#6903 so we can chat more.