Shaman/Monk and Unholy DK LF Guild

Due to guilds falling apart, my buddy and I are looking for a new home.

I play:

Shaman (216 enhance, 210 ele, 213 resto)
Monk (217 brewmaster, 214 windwalker)

My buddy plays

Death Knight (215 unholy)

We both have AOTC, have cleared many times. I’ve tanked everything as my brewmaster, and DPS’ed everything as my shaman. This is, unfortunately, the second guild we’ve been in since Shadowlands, and today the guild leader told us to find a new home since he’s done running the guild.

We prefer a weekday raiding schedule, 6pm EST or later. We’re both great players – just looking for a permanent home. Please reach out if interested: Zoxe#1165.

I am def looking for some keepers…we have a bit of everything. Check us out!

Hey Zoxe - I think you guys might be a good fit. Invite sent.

Hi Zoxe,

I sent you an invite on bnet, but we’re looking for 1-2 more dps to round us out.

Silent Express is a newly formed 10/10 H AOTC Guild looking for more!

We are based on Zul’jin Horde and are a casual, adult-minded AOTC Guild that focuses on Raiding and Mythic +.

Our progression raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8:30 pm - 11 pm EST and our farm schedule is 1 night per week until the next content patch. Currently, we are operating on our Farm Schedule: Tuesday Night Raids, and running M+ on Wednesdays (optional) till 9.1.

We are currently looking for healers and DPS (pref ranged). The ideal person is someone who wants to raid in a casual environment while still able to take direction.

For more information please contact:
Arc#12410
leander#1949
thoraxe#1553
paradath#1305