Shaman main looking for a new home in DF!

Hey all!

My name is Geomajer. I’m an Alliance shaman on Silvermoon, had this character since i first started at the end of Wrath of the Lich King (although it hasn’t always been my de facto “main”). I raided quite a bit in Cata on a boomy, and i carried that into WoD. But in Legion i had some real life things going on that prevented me from playing, so I took a break. Came back briefly in BfA and raided the first tier on my shaman! But then i stopped because i entered grad school. Now i’m returned again and prepping up for Dragonflight!!

I’m currently a geography phd aspirant (hence the name Geomajer), and i would really like to find a new family for Dragonflight! My old guilds have largely disbanded and scattered, haha. So i’m kinda building my friendbase from the ground up.

I pick Shaman as my main because it’s my second favorite healer and my favorite dps specs! My favorite healer is MW, so if a group were interested in having a MW monk SOLELY, i’d eagerly switch. I just can’t do Windwalker for long periods of time, so i would need assurance that i wouldn’t be asked to dps.
Contrarily, with shaman, i want to heal, but if the raid comp necessitated i switch, I’d still have lots of fun. :slight_smile:

A bit about me: you’ve seen, i can be far too verbose. Two words that describe me are gay, hyper 24/8, and stupid. I am a grad student, i enjoy video games and horror movies. I lean more to positivity and optimism vs disparaging remarks or negativity. I’m very enthusiastic, almost never stressed, and just in general a happy person, almost obnoxiously so lol. My sense of humor is very sarcastic and dry, so i’d like to find a new home with people that knows sarcasm when they see it, otherwise i tend to get myself into trouble lol.

Lastly, after talking with anyone for a bit, if i felt good about it, i would faction change and server change :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading and any consideration! Have a great day!

Edit: Oh, and also for some reason, lately i’m in obsessed with Holy Paladin (but not ret), so that’s an option too, if the raid group would better occupy a holy paladin. I wouldn’t cry :slight_smile:

1 Like

add my bnet airbourne88#1885

Hello there!
I have spots open for our DF raid team. We’re a 1x/week AOTC focused team. we are currently looking for another healer so I wouldn’t say no to a MW, as we currently have zero monks on the raid team. I’ll drop the guild info below and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit.

Geomajr,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey bud, if youre still looking for a guild feel free to add me on Discord Jaboc#0001, and id love to chat further.

Hi Geomajer,

Your energy and enthusiam is fantastic! We are a smaller guild and will be raiding one night per week for Dragonflight. I would love to have an ele shammy for raids and you could heal for dungeons on off nights.

You will not find any disparaging remarks or negativity here, I would be interested in learning more about your sense of humor though :slight_smile: .

I have included our guild spam for your perusal.

[[A]{Sargeras] Casual AotC Guild Recruiting New and Returning Players - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)]([A][Sargeras] Casual AotC Guild Recruiting New and Returning Players)

Anna#1862

Hey Geomajer,

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for DPS classes for Raids

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hiya Geomajer!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty and some Dinar, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more dps (being able to flex healer certainly wouldn’t hurt) and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hi Geomajer!

After reading your post, I thought it would be great to chat. We have a few people in the guild going through grad school right now as well. We could definitely use some DPS (so depending on your desire to heal, maybe it’s not the best fit there), but having someone willing to DPS and heal is always a bonus!

You sound like you’d be a great fit for our guild , especially with your focus on positivity and optimism - the core of our guild has been playing and raiding together for over 10 years, and no matter what breaks people take from the game, or no matter how much we wipe on some fight, we all always come back to this group and never get mad or down on ourselves. And hey, we’re all a little stupid for going through grad school, no one in their right mind chooses that eh?

You didn’t mention raid times, but we raid 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST on Fridays and Saturdays, and outside of that when people are around we’re always down for M+ or other things in game. We are on Horde, but you mentioned if you felt good about a group you would be happy to faction and server change, so it would be great to chat with you and see if you like us!

We are not a hardcore guild, we are definitely casual, and while we aim for AOTC, we are more interested in having fun together and enjoying our time raiding.

If you’d like to chat, you can reach out to me or Quizmaster, we’re on the Zul’jin forums if you want to reach out in game, or you can reach us on battle.net:

Corvidae#11885
Rusty#1915

Looking forward to chatting!

Geomajer,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you. Cairdeas is an alliance based AOTC guild on Stormrage. We have a fun team and we are always open to adding committed people. We are filling out that last spots on our roster for Dragonflight now.

Our guild is active and people are friendly. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est.

My twitch code is at the bottom of this post and you can watch some of our raids to get a feel for our people and our approach.

You can also learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
On Twitch: eventincairdeas
or you can talk to me in game:
Eventin (Evoker)| Sevenöut (Hunter) | Sevenföld (Demon Hunter) | Evenlife (Druid)

Hey there! Looks like you’ve gotten a lot of good offers so far but I wanted to throw my guild here as well just incase you’d be interested in a more flex healer role? We’re currently looking a little full when it comes to healers but we don’t have too many willing to flex in and out of dps & heals, plus if a main healer slot did open up then we prioritize in-house interests before opening the recruitment doors. We also have a healer channel for main healers and flex healers to chat!
I’ll leave all the rest of our copy-paste below but if you have any questions, feel free to hit us up and I’d be happy to chat with you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re currently on our raid vacation until Dragonflight so we’re only recruiting spots for Dragonflight progress, if you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 7/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701

1 Like

Hi there! Would love to chat. My guild can home a number of the specs you mentioned! Please add me on discord @ Bajimbus#0542

1 Like

I REALLY appreciate you replying :slight_smile: You sound really friendly, and I was happy to message you! But those raids times just can’t work for me. :frowning: I’m sorry. But if you wanna add me as a friend and maybe sometimes i can pug for you guys if i am on! :slight_smile:
Grammarjunki#1787

Geomajer,

You sound like our type of guildie! Happy, Friendly, Helpful, and a Team Player.
I don’t know if our raid times fit your needs but I would love to chat with you over discord!

I’m Kat and I play Arlida my shammy as my main for this expansion. We already have that in common, lol.
Can we talk sometime? Btag me at Rehna#1428 or Discord at Arlida#2470

Talk to you soon,
Sincerely,
Kat aka Arlida :slight_smile:

Oh, and here is a link with our guild’s recruitment message if you want a better feel of who we are :slight_smile: