Shaman losing Earthshaker to a warrior

Lol the only time you should be upset over not getting loot is when it’s master looter and you win a roll but they give it to someone else. It’s a pug mc anyways not sure why he’s upset

1 Like

did someone call my name? :rofl:

7 Likes

In which case a simple GM ticket will net you your loot, and net the master looter their ban.

1 Like

True.

also true.

Better yes, same proc? no. It’s an AOE knockdown which is in some regards 'better".

I found his problem.

1 Like

sounds like he should have rolled better

7 Likes

the weapon is garbage for both, nothing to see here

4 Likes

Yes. PvP roll vs PvP roll.

pretty sure blizzards stance on classic is non interference with loot distribution the world 1st 60 mage ninja looted a raid item live on stream with no repercussions from blizzard

I mean, people knew he was an exploiter when they joined him. Dunno why they expected anything other than him to just exploit others work and ninja loot.

it’s a pug, as long as it’s usable it’s on roll.

You stole my freakin’ cloudsong!!?!!???!?!

2 Likes

Check more recent occurrences. There’s been multiple high profile ninja loots that have resulted in the master looter being banned after giving loot to someone that lost the roll, even when the master looter has not looted to himself.

Go to YouTube and search ‘Payo banned.’

There is no question that the shaman was out of line. It’s fundamentally absurd to rage at someone over loot, it’s fundamentally absurd to quit a raid group because you fairly lost an item according to the agreed-upon loot rules.

Is it better for a shaman? It’s less bad for a shaman. You’re not looking at best in slot or anything for either, it’s a useful niche PVP weapon for either, less of a DPS loss for a shaman. Not really that big a deal either way.

Looks like a generic epic not particularly suited to one class over another. If that class can use a 2 handed hammer and swings at stuff until it dies, they can roll on this.

So yes, the Shaman was way out of line and it wouldn’t surprise me if that raid group permanently bans him from attending future raids.

Lol I wouldn’t be surprised if the OP was actually the shaman he’s referring to. But yes, the shaman was out of line.

both should have been able to roll, assuming they are both playing their optimal spec (fury warrior and resto shaman).

War could conceivably use earthshaker in Naxx. Can be useful in AQ and even tech packs. Its always just a meme for the shaman.

Imagine getting mad for losing vendor trash