Shaman looking for weekday Mythic guild

Good Evening!

I’m looking for a Mythic raiding team that raids during the week after 6pm EST. I’m currently a Enhance shaman (473) looking to make the switch to elemental over the next week or so (trying to optimize myself). Looking for a team that’s looking to make progression and is active outside of just raid times.

I have killed 7/12M but would say my knowledge is strong on 6/12 of the fights as I wasn’t on Xanesh soccer team. Would be happy with a team between 4-7/12M.

Can be contacted via discord or WoW
Discord: Vodka#0914
WoW: Robm0231#1221

Hello,

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi there boltsup,

We are currently looking for dps to help our push on progression. I would love to chat and sent a btag request. Below is our info. Hope to hear from you

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p eastern. We have also started farming jaina mounts on Wednesday followed by transmog and glory achieves. M+ as a guild on Mondays.

Doctersauce#1397 - me
DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Hi Boltsup,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. Reading through your post, I’m struck by a level of humility I don’t typically see in LFG posts here on the forums. I expect we’re a bit more serious than the guilds you might be looking for, but the candor with which you explained where you are in the current tier and the reasonable expectations you outlined in the guilds you’re looking for suggests to me you’re always going to ask questions when you don’t understand an encounter and you’re not likely to bring an ego to the raid.

In short, I think you post suggests the kind of positive and productive attitude we look for in our raid. Additionally, I think where we are as a guild and how we operate might give you a good opportunity to ease into CE-level play. We offer more resources to help players improve technical skills than other guilds, and an environment where mechanical mistakes are seen as opportunities to learn rather than personal deficiencies to humiliate. We also have a couple players with US top-10 experience who are interested in coaching others on how to raid at a high level. We’re a reforming group of players from a guild where we weren’t happy with how some of the raid treated other players. Our roster is currently at 17 (half are 10/12 or 11/12, and half are between 1/12 and 7/12) which means we aren’t even doing mythic at the moment. That said, we expect to be back into mythic within a couple weeks and onto bosses you haven’t killed relatively quickly. It should be a great opportunity for you ease yourself into an environment like ours. Note: our plan when we started the guild a month ago was to stick to heroic for the duration of the tier, but we’ve received a shocking level of interest since we started recruiting.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

Yo see below for our info contact me if your interested,
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our 2 raid teams(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing.

Raid Team Shark Party-
This is our mythic progressed raid team currently 8/12M
Raid Times: Wed/Mon 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: DPS any will be considered but mostly looking for a Balance Druid, Monk, Shaman(ele or enh), and warlock.

Raid Team Lucky Charmers-
This group is a Heroic raiding group currently 12/12H
Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 8:30-11 PM est (currently only raid thurs due to full clears in one day)
Current Needs-
Healers: 1-2 any spec
DPS: Any dps is welcome
Tank: Need one non-DK Tank for this group

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Recruitment Officer)–Warguard#1900
Lullabai(Raid Leader Shark Party)–ForlornSage#1727

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened
-1 healer position opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 7/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Raiding Schedule:
currently progression- Raden
(5/12m) Sat/Sunday 2:00pm ~ 5:00pm [Server] | 3:00pm ~ 6:00pm [EST]

We are currently looking for DPS with off specs with an emphasis on those with a positive attitude and room to grow, including but not limited to:

Healer(3): druid/shaman/monk "ASAP high!

Mage (1) need asap!

Rogue (1)

Demon Hunter (1)

Boomkin (1)

Sub in’s for raids

Pretentious Drunks are a semi-hardcore(but casual) raiding guild we are newly formed in Nyalotha BFA.

We drink a lot on raid nights, have fun, do mechanics. We are chill majority is late 20s/late 30s.

We Provide everything for the guild we ask that any boe’s that the guild bank gets 15% or donate full price. Our officers can sell it for you and send you the gold as well. Repairs,pots,flask,food…ect is provided.

We require that you have maintain your cloak,15 weekly, and pvp chest.

recruitment requirements: 472 ilv min, 15 cloak, Rank 3 essences, Neck 80, and 21+ age unless your a legend! we are a adult guild!

Here in Pretentious Drunks, we understand real life happens, and it would always come first. If you are interested then please feel free to reach out!

We have our application on wowprogress or raider IO page! apply there!

Please apply here:     
 https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/pretentious-drunks/pretentious-drunks

Discord: Drunk Master: Unknownhealz#9861 , Drunken Officer: Electtric#0068 / Buel#5460 / Hammer#8300

Battlenets-

GM:

Darkwish#1899 (Unknownhealz)

Officer:

Mike#14863 (Diabolical)

Buel#1211 (Invincibuel)

Shoboat#1332 (Hammerboy)

Hey Boltsup!

Hopefully your search is going well! I feel like Two Camels could be a great fit for what you are looking for. Our spam is below, hope to hear from you soon!

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2 dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849
-Curtvawka#1147

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hey bud! While we aren’t looking to do too much progression here at the end of BFA, we could possibly fit your raid times (unless it ends up being too late for you). We primarily preparing for Shadowlands and looking to go strong into CE raiding.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread below for you to check out. If it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up, and we can move from there.