Shaman looking for raiding guild

Hi all,

I’m going to main a shaman for DPS/healing. I’m in my 20’s and looking for a very laid back (basically no flaming at people, guild focuses on having fun but providing tips when needed), reliable, and tight knit guild that is looking to beat competitive content (heroic/mythic) in Shadowlands.

My open times for raiding are Tuesday/Wednesday/Fridays 7ET-12ET (8-11pm CT).
Weekends - Pretty flexible timing

If it sounds like I may be a fit for your guild feel free to message me!

Jig gachamp#1379

(remove the space in my name when adding, post wasn’t allowing me to put it together)

Forget about beach bods and embrace your DadBod . We are a Horde guild on the Illidan server which is focused on achieving AOTC and then moving into Mythic progression with Mythic + on non-raid nights.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday/Thursday from 9:30-12:30 EST. First Pull is at 9:30, group formation is at 9:15.

Our Expectations:

• Must show up to all raid days during progression 15 minutes before first pull.
  • Each raider is expected to take accountability for their own performance and improvement inclusive of:
    • Correct Builds and Talents used
    • Be prepared for every raid (food, pots, flasks, enchants, gems, etc)
    • Being within a percentage of simmed DPS depending upon fight mechanics.
    • Understanding the fight mechanics and executing all assigned responsibilities during fights, we are not looking for a warcraftlog hero so if you are more concerned with your parse than doing what is needed to down bosses please look elsewhere.
  • You must maintain your player power. Make sure you complete daily/weekly activities inclusive of Torgast as necessary in order to keep your player power up and upgrade legendary items.
  • Be friendly and have fun! We are a team with similar goals in mind and playing a game for fun, if raiding isn’t fun for you then this won’t be a great fit. No one likes wiping on bosses however during progression it will happen a lot while everyone learns. Be patient and kind as negativity and lashing out at teammates will not be tolerated.

Currently recruiting:
Tanks - Not recruiting
Healers - Not recruiting
DPS - Ranged only at this time

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Balance Druid

Interested? Drop us a line in Discord at Achulhu#0241 .