Shaman LF Raiding Guild for 8.3

Looking to get back in to the game, thinking of transferring to Stormrage alliance side before 8.3.

Just recently getting back in to the game, please leave guild spam. Prefer to play resto with dps offspec, but would consider playing dps full time with resto offspec for the right guild.

Also very interested in mythic+ content.

Experienced player with previous cutting edge achieves and guild lead / raid lead experience as well. Been playing since launch of vanilla, with a couple breaks here and there.

My work schedule makes for a difficult time making every raid but a back up / sub in position is okay with me, as well as being another solid healer for content outside of raid too. I wish to earn my spot on a raid team for the raids that I can come to but also I understand not being able to attend every raid makes me ineligible for a permanent spot on days where I can actually be here.

Please leave guild spam for me.

here’s the spam, if you are interested :stuck_out_tongue:
Cliché is born! We are comprised of folks with raiding experience from retail and classic players returning to retail, who want to push achieve Cutting Edge. With this being the end content of the expansion, the aim is to work smarter, not harder. Emphasis is placed on strategizing properly and maintaining the right people for the job. Many of us are already experienced mythic raiders and we have a clear understanding as to how to get the content down. Raid will be Friday/Saturday evenings EST (Stormrage-NA Alliance) with times TBD but roughly 8-11 server. Our goal is to foster a solid, capable, mature community where people are free to speak, and encouraged and have a good time while also downing content. The overall aim is to clear to Cutting Edge with a consistent and reliable raid team who commit to progression. Open to all roles at present and looking for current or returning raiding veterans with some solid mythic experience and a drive to do what needs to be done to develop the raid group.

How’s the raid team looking as far as what your needs are and how many spots you still need to fill

Good evening Juicier -

We may be what you are looking for. As of right now, we are looking for 1 healer and a couple dps to round out our raid team. Check out our recruitment post and reach out if you have any questions.

Hey Juicier, I’m the raid leader the Strazsa’s weekend raid team Envoy (Alliance on Stormrage). we raid from 10 am to 2 pm cst on Saturday and Sunday mornings. My Btag is Wawa#1628 I hope to hear from you soon!

<We Are Gròót> is a close-knit guild that emphasizes a positive culture. We are looking for new members for our raid team, PvP events, and M+ dungeons. Raid nights are W and F 9-11 server. All raid consumables provided by the guild.

Currently looking to fill some spots in our raiding group for the new upcoming raid. We are looking for tanks and DPS.

B-Tag for our current raid lead: Echohertz#1215; if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message.

we have formed recently, and just transferred in. Still building our community. We raid Tues/Thursday 8pm to 11 pm server time (Est). We have a spot open on the roster for a healer so you can play the spec youd like. We achieved AotC rather quickly, granted it was the end of the patch when we got to together. Juggernaut#1975 is the btag if you are interested in chatting more.

Night Wraiths is a casual/core progression guild which offers both end content and casual game play to members. We’re always looking for more members to fill out our roster and to run Mythic+ with.

Core Progression is 8/8H EP
Core Raid Times: Friday 9-12 and Sat 8-11 server time. Core team is looking to dabble in mythic in 8.3. Looking for a healer: monk, pally or shaman, and as always dps.

Casual Sunday Fun day run: 8-10 server.

GM Battle tag: darkpenguin#1870
GM Discord tag: zeph#2257