Shaman LF Casual Heroic/Mythic Guild

Hello all. Decided to swap to shaman for my main for the rest of SL. Was trying other classes but I played shaman most of BFA and seemed to like it. I’m a fresh 60, however so I am still in the process of gearing and grinding back up to be caught up. I can raid Any day but sunday from 7pm cst to midnight cst.(preferably not midnight but that’s my cutoff). I swapped 2 toons to horde last night and ended up with some drama so I’m guildless once more. My experience is 4/12M Ny’Alotha and AOTC on 3-4 characters. I’m available from 1-2pm cst to 1-2am cst. Look forward to chatting with some of you!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us.

Hi Oodna! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello OoDNA!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hi Oodna! It sounds like we might be the perfect fit for you. We all finished off BfA at about the same point as you. Hit us up if you’d like to chat!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Currently we have no plans to do any mythic raiding but we may be what you are looking for.

Hi Oodna!

Disorientated is an Alliance AOTC guild on Stormrage (Tues/Fri 8-11 EST). Our focus is AOTC but we may dip our toes in to a few of the mythic bosses while we wait for 9.1. Check out our recruiting post and get in touch if you’re interested!

:Nostalgic:. Area-52 Horde is a tight knit AotC focused guild of mature players who value that RL comes first. We are LF players that want to be part of the group, enjoy raiding and clear content, but don’t want a crazy schedule. Our raid days are Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11:30pm server/EST and currently are 10/10H 1/10M .Check us out on wowprogress and add Rah#1152 if you have any questions.