Shaman and Paladin Idea, probably nothing new

Paladin had a 4th Ranged Light/Void Mage spec that wore cloth
Shaman had a 4th tank spec that was melee & ranged with elementals & spirits & voidie things to enhance, absorb, create spirit-pets, void pets, elemental pets, that bring buffs and help the shaman tank, taunt etc.
And more water animation skills :slight_smile:

Thank you for paying attention to this absolutely amazing post I made.
Donuts & coffee are on the table by the door. Have a pleasant whatever.

1 Like

Nah, just let them wear plate. There’s no other class that has a spec that doesn’t wear the same armor type as the others.

1 Like

There’s no precedent for a class using different armor types depending on spec, and I don’t think it’ll happen.

edit: jinx

Current ret is basically a ranged spec.

but I want to transmog all those fancy robes that are classified as cloth and won’t transmog on plate :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Then ask for Blizz to remove mog restrictions. We already have plenty of cross armor type mogs available, so they should just let us mog to whatever we have… And let us learn mogs on toons regardless if we can wear them or not!

1 Like

Agreed 10000bajillion percent.

Also, Blizz, I wanna play Lux & Ritualist from GW1 and a Runekeeper from Lotro but in WoW please and thank you.

OR ELSE I’LL RELEASE THE SQUIRRELS.

no. Already have enough extra gear in my bags, imagine having to try and carry a whole different class of armor.
no

Cloth-Transmog option on Plate for Paladins go go go.

yes please.

thank you<3

1 Like

Thats a preist.

Is there a precedent for a support spec?

Priests can’t use shields :frowning: most of their offense is shadow magic :frowning:
I want lights, iridescent everything, giant solar explosions, novas, boom sparkles, so much light the game goes /whoabruh