Order of Darkmoon (RP/PvE/PvP)

In Character Information

Hear ye, Hear ye! <Order of Darkmoon> is recruiting!

We, Order of Darkmoon, are an underground sanctuary governed by a caste of Highborne of an Old Faith - that has often been conflated with a cult within society. We are in search of people from all walks of life, we welcome anyone into a sanctum that seeks those that are lost in the world, wishing to go their own path and sever the ties of factions. We offer a conclave be it saint or sinner or like-minded individuals, protection is given to those under our cause.

Some of our goals…

We seek out knowledge, riches, and more that is gained from tasks many would shun and by businesses and mercantile, black market or not. We walk both a Dark trail or Light path that understands the balance of being mutually gray, lead by our moral intentions, whether it be the shadows, light, or anything in between; we remain for the Order.

What we are seeking…

We are currently seeking people of all professions, creeds, races, affiliations, and walks of life. From humble cooks and craftsmen, adventurers, scientists, teachers, healers, security, and more to venture forth with us to places of the past and future including the Dragon Isles.

All people of Azeroth are welcome to join us.

Go in service of shadows and light.

Out Of Character Information

The Order of Darkmoon is a roleplaying guild on Wyrmrest Accord (US) that heavily focuses on story creation and character progression. Together, the Order has acquired numerous allies and unified them in the pursuit of the betterment of Azeroth and elven-kind. Above all, we strive to have a fun and inclusive place for people to be themselves, whatever walk of life you may be from. Our group started from a small dream of passion to promote and teach Nightborne role-play, branching into much larger projects that’s spanned many areas and included many, many people. Through the years, we’ve remained mostly to ourselves both IC and OOC but figured it’s time to reach out for our ultimate goal of always improving the role-play and general community on WrA!

We are looking for people who are:

• friendly and good attitudes.
  • 18+.
  • LGBTQIA+ inclusive.
  • open to new experiences.
  • are open to to role-playing with a noble and cult-like atmosphere.

Our events include but are not limited to A weekly M+ night, causal PVP, heroic raid, Rated Battlegrounds, and regular role-playing events. This is on top of the causal social RP that we do almost every day! Some themes we fall in line with are nobility, spirituality, adventure, horror, cosmic and a few others!

Our Website

https://orderofdarkmoon.carrd.co/

(More changes to come as we get used to advertising on the forums after never doing it for nearly 3 years! WTB trust levels from Blizzard!)

5 Likes

There’s a lot I can say about this guild though I doubt it would all fit in one post. I’ve only been with the Order what feels like a very short six months and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that joining was the best decision I ever made. I’ve never met a more lovely, wonderful, kind and accepting group of people that make me smile each and every day, that help each other and support each other.

It’s easy to see why it’s been as successful as it has when you see the amount of effort put into it by the guild leader. I’ve never met someone with more determination, passion and drive to foster and grow a community, while not getting the full recognition they deserve. Seeing each and every day, how committed they are only makes me want to push myself further and help grow this amazing guild.

There is always something to do, be it RP events, either casual, scheduled or entirely spontaneous. Plenty of PvE and PvP activites for everyone to enjoy, and even just lots of social activities outside of the game. I couldn’t recommend a better place for someone looking for a new guild to call their own, but more than that… a community.

3 Likes

I have been a part of the Order of Darkmoon for about 6+ months now and I have nothing but good things to say about this wonderful guild.

I come from being a Co-GM of a larger RP guild on Moon Guard and I was skeptical as to whether I could experience the same frequency of events, RP, and comradery on a Horde Server. Thankfully I found this guild and joined! Not only has it met my expectations as a RP’er, but I truly love how it is a love letter to the Nightborne (though it is not exclusively a Nightborne guild, to be clear).

Mylis the GM is kind, patient, and inclusive, and is always down to hear ideas on RP events or how to make Darkmoon a better place. The officership is also top notch, and from the way they conduct themselves you can tell that they have the same values instilled in them as their leader.

Are you a hordie looking for a guild to call home? Look no further than the Order of Darkmoon!

3 Likes

I have been with the guild since it was created and I can say it is one of the best guilds I have been a part of. The leader puts in so much effort and you can really tell, there are many things to do and events to be a part of. The community is outstanding and I have met some wonderful people.

If you are looking for a guild, whether it be on Wyrmrest Accord or Moonguard, I would recommend the Order of Darkmoon without any doubt.

3 Likes

The guild has good vibes and good times, what else can I say?

3 Likes

This guild is to WoW communities what the Olive Garden is to quick casual dining. When you’re here, you’re family.

In all seriousness, this is one of the best organized guilds I’ve ever been a part of. A lot of talented, hard working people hosting regular events for the entire Wyrmrest Accord Horde Community. Additionally, I’ll add that this is an incredibly diverse and welcoming group for all types of RP and all types of people. <3

2 Likes

Hey, I’m iso a rp guild and was wondering if I could get a btag of an officer to talk soon?

Zerfall#1663 - Feel free to reach out to me here!

A guild is nothing without its members, and I have the best guildies! We’re currently seeking more raiders, role players, coordinators, friends, newcomers, and anyone that wishes to help a prospering community!

We just finished one of our current RP arcs with more to come, it involved a trial of a Queen Azshara loyalist that affected everyone’s characters in one way or another and it was an honor to be apart of this huge climatic event end. Thanks for everyone that was apart of it, even to those outside of the guild