#Shadywish - Free [Horde-US] Voidwing Carries This Friday - Sign up system (No raffle)!

Sign-ups for Shadywish will be open again in our discord at 7pm EST tonight! We have 120 spots for AOTC/Voidwings, so if you still need your achievement or dragon, sign up today! This is likely the last week for the AOTC achievement with prepatch on its way. The dragon will remain available afterward, however, until Shadowlands launch.

All sign-ups are now handled strictly in discord and no Twitch needed! No raffle (unless you miss sign-ups), no RNG, no nonsense! Just sign up and be online when the time comes for your dragon! Feel free to ask around in our Discord, we’re just here to get dragons and make people happy!

https://discord.gg/awu3Zh2
1 Like

Do you guys need help? I can heal and I bring some solid DPS to boot.

Our carrier squad has thus far been strong, but we’re never against a little extra help from anyone who wants to be a part of it! If you’d like to come as a carrier, you can join our discord and let me know who you are in chat and I can tag you with the carrier role. That will let you see our carrier chat and get the carrier attendance check on our run days. We generally need DPS if anything because we run 2-2-14 and then 12 carries.

Crap, I suck at elemental and enhance lol

Where are the people to report this actual spam?

Free voidwing carries for charity is spam? Yeah, no.

1 Like

This is clearly an advertisement… a notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy.

This is a free service, also an event…

I’ve double-checked the forum rules and I see no rules indicating organizing in-game events is banned on this forum. I made sure to check these prior to posting in the first place. I’m not sure how that constitutes as spam, but our post has been around for quite some time without Blizzard intervening so I don’t believe they agree that it’s spam. I’m not sure how else one would go about organizing an in-game event if the official forums are verboten.

In completely unrelated news, sign-ups are now officially open for Wednesday’s run. Sign-up ASAP if you need your dragon as they will close automatically once we reach 120 sign-ups.

Would the process be different for the Glacial Tidestorm? I already got the voidwing, but would like to join a Jaina run.

For the Jaina Tidestorms what we do is we raffle both of them off on Twitch as our last run of the night. We’ve got a functional raffle bot for discord now, but we’re worried about changing that system since we have a lot of people just tuning into stream for that shot at the Jaina mount.

So joining the discord is helpful to see when our next runs are, but for Jaina you could easily just tune into Grethamplz on twitch around ~10:45pm EST on our run nights (tomorrow is the next) and then join the raffle for just that.

Hijacking my own post rather than bumping to say we’ve also still got ~40 spots for tomorrow’s voidwings! If you want your last shot at AOTC before prepatch, join the Discord and sign up!

Sign-ups for Shadywish are open again for our run on Wednesday, Oct 7th at 8pm EST! We have 120 spots for AOTC/Voidwings, so if you still need your achievement or dragon, sign up today! This is definitely the last week for the AOTC achievement with prepatch on its way. The dragon will remain available afterward, however, until Shadowlands launch.

All sign-ups are now handled strictly in discord and no Twitch needed! No raffle (unless you miss sign-ups), no RNG, no nonsense! Just sign up and be online when the time comes for your dragon!

We still have around ~50 open spots for tomorrow’s run and one of the last chances at the AOTC achievement for Ny’alotha!

We’re down to ~20 spots open for tonight’s runs and the last chance at AOTC achievement alongside the Uncorrupted Voidwing mount.

If you still need your dragon and want it 100% guaranteed tonight, no charge, no raffle, no problems, then hop into our discord and sign up! No ilvl requirement, no Twitch (except if you wanna keep on top of what run we’re on or raffle in for Jaina at the end of the night).

All we ask is that you have the cloak and be online at the right time for your invite. We just want to fill our full 120 spots so we can count more dragons as given out!

In other news, we’ve raised over $3400 for the Humane Society of Tampa Bay and tonight will get us close or over 900 dragons given away!

1 Like

Shadywish is still running this week! While AOTC is gone, the Uncorrupted Voidwing remains! If you’re returning to WoW for prepatch and still want that dragon, feel free to sign up for a run in our discord!

Always free, always 100% guaranteed with a sign-up!

Note: We’re still testing our carrying power so we may drop from 12 carries per run to 8-10, so our position tracker may be a little off in Discord until Friday.

We’re at over $3700 raised for the Humane Society of Tampa Bay due to the generosity of people who wanted to contribute and we’re closing in on 1000 dragons (this week or next)!

Shadywish sign-ups are open again and we can 100% confirm the Voidwing STILL drops!

As per usual, all sign-ups are handled in our discord and have no requirements beyond having the cloak and being Horde-US. No donation requirements, but we have raised $4248 for the Humane Society of Tampa Bay thus far! This week will put us over 1000 dragons given out!

1 Like

That’s awesome ya’ll do this. :+1:

Edit: Thanks for the mount! You rock!

Shadywish is back from a 2 week break and we’ll be doing 2 more runs of last chance voidwings on Friday in support of the Humane Society of Tampa Bay! We’re up to $4393 raised so far, but as usual no donations required for voidwing.

If you still need your dragon, our sign-ups open tonight at 7pm EST in our discord and will be open until we fill up. We also do Jaina raffles for 2 mounts that occur on Twitch on run night.