Shadows Rising Now Available for Pre-purchase

Shadows Rising Now Available for Pre-purchase

“The Horde is nothing!” With those infamous words, Sylvanas Windrunner betrayed and abandoned the Horde she vowed to serve. The Dark Lady and her forces now work in the shadows as both the Horde and Alliance, including her own sister, Alleria, race to uncover her next move. Read on for a first look at the upcoming expansion prequel novel, Shadows Rising.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Wasn’t this already on sale? Huh.

Do I get to read about the traitor Warden dying in this book or not?

3 Likes

Cool! I’m looking forward to seeing more of Rokhan.

I just hope it wont take long to release in my country :pray:

Yeah. The article it linked was posted on March 3rd. I think their posting bot still needs some work.

1 Like

I want to pre-order Shadows Rising, but I’ll probably forget I even have it when it goes live.

Sorry but the next Dresden Files novel releases that day and it’s much higher on my priority list.

3 Likes

Awww, SNAP!

Looking forward to this!

I can imagine the author tapping her nails next to her laptop going “how do I make this about politics and not Warcraft”

3 Likes

I have enjoyed almost every Warcraft book. Did the pre-order on when I stumbled on it w/o a cover and near zero description.

4 Likes

I hope Amazon will send me this on time, I already ordered mine as soon as you announced it :S.

1 Like

Ah i been waiting for this. Your book will be a fine addition to my collection cough.

1 Like

its avialable from preorder on all places walmart target barnes and noble ect but on amazon its $3 cheaper and probably faster to arrive.

1 Like

i haven’t preordered printed material since those #0 and #1/2 limited comic orders near the turn of the century

uhh the penguin place says it won’t even ship out till 6 days after release meaning from those 6 days + the time it takes to arrive at the house that can be about a month after release to get it in your hands. I recommend anyone who preorders to pre-order and pick it up from the store instead of trusting the shipping.

forgot theyre still around

cant wait to read this and throw it on the shelf

I’m kinda surprised the books haven’t had a promo attached to the preorder. A thematic pet or toy would be nifty. Maybe in future releases.

When Shadowlands Virtual Pre-order came out, it was stated there would be an Ultimate Physical edition with ALOT more bonuses added ( possibly including even more ingame items and rewards for all blizzard game since the deluxe virtual version does not include the bonuses to other blizz games as all other past deluxe version had), will this book be included just like BFA came with the book?

I have purchased and added to my collection.

Man, I can’t wait for the crib notes that fill me in between the end of BFA and the start of Shadowlands.

Why are you laughing?