Delete please

remove please

:slight_smile:

Not sure what you look like but if you seem interested, throw up an application. We’re going to be evaluating our roster weekly until Shadowlands drops.

We’re a new guild of returning raiders with prior top 10-100 experience with the end goal of HOF in Shadowlands. The first tier we are aiming for top 50. We even have a farm team so you can focus on making sure you’re geared and prepared for raids instead of spending time farming. We’ll evaluate the roster as often as we see necessary in order to achieve our goals.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
First week of Mythic we will be raiding T/W/Th/Su/Mo 8pm-11:30pm EST.
◦ Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
◦ Sunday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)
** Times may go to 12am EST at the latest if agreed upon by the raid team and close to a kill

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/547033/

Requirements:

• Prior Cutting Edge experience (we check your FoS)
  • Prior Top 100/50/HOF experience desired but not required
  • Ability to read logs & research your class
  • Not mechanically challenged (everyone should be able to be given assignments)

Needs:

• Tank
  • Ranged
  • Raid leader (we have someone capable of leading currently, but we’re not eliminating this as an option if someone with experience is serious)

Roster is competitive but we are closing in on our roster for Shadowlands and won’t be accepting too many more trials unless you stand out significantly. Trial lasts 3 weeks.

Application: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

Please give us a week to respond. Sometimes we get a little busy. = )

You’re level 45 on an alt. I mean if you’re interested, you’ll check us out and apply.

Add me Endever#1256 Shooting for US 100 12 hour first tier then US 50. Prior top 20-100 exp leadership hit me up if u want to talk

Lol and people wonder why the NA raiding scene is dying

Hi

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey there!

[Pack Mentality] [A] [Stormrage] is recruiting for Shadowlands! We’re an AOTC guild, however, we’re shifting our sights towards mythic progression for the coming expansion. We plan on completing heroic before moving into mythic, at which point we will be continuing heroic runs on Saturday nights as farm/alt runs. We are aiming to clear all mythic raids while they are current content. We raid Thursday and Friday nights, 9 – 11 p.m. server and 9 – 12p.m. server, respectively. Server time zone is EST.

We have the bones of a fantastic raid team, but we would like to bring a few more cats into the fold to round out our capabilities. We are looking for healers and DPS, and at least one player who can swap between those two roles. There are a few specific classes/specs we’d like to pick up, however, all should feel free to apply. Spots on the mythic team will be determined through heroic progression, where we will be watching for players who consistently show up, perform well, and have a good attitude. The classes and specs we are most interested are as follows – Monk (WW), Priest (Disc/Shadow), Mage (Frost > Arcane), Paladin (Holy/Ret) and Rogue (Sub > Outlaw).

We are a fun-loving and friendly bunch, mostly between the ages of 25 and 35. Though we take raiding seriously, we aim to maintain an atmosphere of fun and inclusion for everyone. We push mythic keys, we have a few PvP’ers, and we run a lot of legacy content for mounts, mogs, etc. We don’t tolerate any sort of rude behavior, hate, exclusion, or prejudice.

We have a solid handful of people on break right now until the pre-patch questing starts / until shadowlands releases, but under normal circumstances we’re a very active guild!

If you’re looking for a new home for Shadowlands, send myself, or one of the other officers listed at the bottom of this post a tell, and let’s talk!

xxvii#11663 (me) – KristovChaos#1801 – truealpha#1270

I mean, I don’t work at Blizzard so if it’s dying it’s because of whatever they are doing.