Shadowlands will be a cataclysmic failure, Wod+BfA combined levels

The game is simply rushed and unfinished.

The premiere endgame zone “The Maw” is basically in alpha stages, Who knows what they’re trying to do with the zone and it just seems like a mask run…

Huge bugs with classes/specs like Mistweaver being completely fubar’d where base mechanics dont even work correctly or work at all when we’re ~1 week away from prepatch

All 4 of the borrowed power systems are simply rushed and imbalanced

Atvi bleeding dev team to dreamhaven (the michael scott gaming company)

Shadowlands is supposed to be the big “pullback” but it’s simply not there, Shadowlands needs to be WotLK levels of right or we’re dipping into the 6 figure sub count rage.

39 Likes

And whats your proof for these claims? Were you in the board room during the initial pitch for these systems… oh no … yeah you weren’t

You have no idea how long this expansion has been in development. No clue.

This fan base is so hard to please. You guys want in depth systems but complain the second you see any issues.

If there wasn’t any depth to these systems you will say "where’s mah game play " i.e wod …

And now there is depth you are complaining its too much.

The expansion isn’t even out yet and you are screaming "cataclysmic failure "

Give me a break … take a breath… go outside and enjoy the weather and come back when you have a fresh perspective on life

59 Likes

You basically said nothing.

The expansion being in “development” this long and still being this unfinished and unpolished is embarrassing.

You sound like the kind of guy who stayed subbed after the WoD selfie camera patch.

39 Likes

And you said anything of value or worth of feedback… no

11 Likes

I just said things that you don’t like.

Shadowlands is a rushed mess.

24 Likes

Good luck with this crowd… These are the same people on these forums that if SLs was turned into a pong match with a Sylvanas paddle and a Anduin paddle. They would hard core defend it and Blizzard. Pretty much the reason the game is what it is.

49 Likes

Again you are just saying things without proof or validation. …

Show me where its an unfinished mess

1 Like

Thanks for your incite. You must be a very skilled developer with knowledge far beyond that of the average blizz employee.

Sarcasm is obvious on the internet, right?

8 Likes

Hey now! Pong is the shizz.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget the genius of removing bonus rolls but forgetting to add in master loot.

Holy crap this game is toast lmao

4 Likes

Oh look, another naysayer making baseless claims. Where have I seen this before? Oh right, on the forums ever since Burning Crusade was announced.

27 Likes

We can decide on whether or not the expansion is a failure once we’re at 9.1, maybe 9.2. If an expansion’s success was determined based on the very beginning of the expansion, most expansions would probably be considered failures.

5 Likes

Oh no… now some rando isn’t able to decide wether I’m worthy or not of loot based on who knows what standards (as in, am I sleeping with them or not?). How dreadful!! /s

8 Likes

I want this expansion to be better than bfa and from I have seen I think it is going to be better.

At least in a way that it will offer me more entertainment than bfa. Bfa had a lot to do in it but it wasn’t interesting stuff to me. They put too much behind rep. WoD failed by putting too much into garrisons. Every other expansion I have enjoyed there are more activities that felt it offered something rewarding and I never felt I was missing story despite my decisions.

1 Like

3 Likes

wow wont come back from another bfa or wod type xpac thats for sure so blizz better think of something or ill become a full time ffxiv player again

5 Likes

i hate to say it… but yea, its looking more and more like this is true.

1 Like

they’re banking on tbc: classic to provide life support. of course, they’ll destroy that by neglect the same way they have with classic.

3 Likes

Now now, even a goldfish has more intellect. :fish:

not a bad buisness stratagy tbh i tried classic but damn it was just so slow and frustrating for me. arggoing mobs friking miles away and all that crap. no effective way to get dungons with people. classic isint the same as vanilla it just a bunch of people who know the workings of it who want to make some gold profit off those who dont. i fear classic tbc will only be more of same as well as classic lich king if it ever happens