Shadowlands = Why?

Should of just been a patch for BFA, because it’s all it feels like. The dungeons are meh at best, and the raid is like dragon soul which is ok but not great, covenants are hit and miss the entirety of the zones in shadow lands combined are no larger than the 2 that came out in BFA nazjatar and mechagon, BFA will be missed so much after this travesty

15 Likes

i don’t like the idea of being in a totally foreign environment not previously explored by the lore

having characters from azeroth here and there isn’t enough for me in this expansion

honestly the winter queen is weird, ardenweald is weird, this is all pretty cool but not acceptable enough for the lore to me, feels like fanfiction

3 Likes

The raid feels nothing like dragon soul in the least.

5 Likes

Instead of the 4 lame zones they should of given us azeroth that was darker like what legend of zelda link to the past did with the light and dark aspect and worked from there, like a reverse azeroth kinda deal

2 Likes

nah, not by me

1 Like

This alone would have made SL so much better. I don’t like not being on Azeroth.

3 Likes

Hold on. We didn’t even see the Scarlet Crusade yet. Settle down. There is more to come.

Shadowlands is far from over.

Well, i finally quit playing…tuesday will be 7 resets since ive played the game.
so kudos blizzard…you ran me off finally.

5 Likes

We’re likely to go back to Azeroth later in the expansion. It’s only the first two patches so far. Stories have to start somewhere and it makes sense to start here, the place the expansion is named after. Shadowlands has only just begun. It’s about on par with Legion and BfA at their releases.

And the zones are much larger even individually than Nazjatar and Mechagon. The rest is all subjective. The dungeons I think are pretty good and from what I gather Nathria is a very well received raid. Not even close to Dragon Soul.

It’s totally ok to dislike it, but over-exaggeration won’t help. These are expansion levels of content. :slight_smile:

agreed you spoke the truth XD

2 Likes

It doesn’t even feel like WoW. They didn’t do a good job building this up.

2 Likes

How is it like Dragon Soul? I see it more like Kara.

Wow lore has always been terrible imo; wholly melodramatic, and trite at the same time.

I think having an Azeroth version of WoD would be equally as disliked.

“I don’t like the usual things expansions offer so it should be a patch in BfA”
Awesome logic.

I don’t like this current group of pixels, I miss my old group of pixels

/lick
“Welcome to Weirdmaggedon!”

I’m already back in BFA doing islands. lol

It’s more fun than SL.

1 Like