Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End developer preview

1. there is a realm for every cosmic force and no lifelands is not normal reality emerald dream is part of the lifelands ardenweald mirrors to Elune’s lifelands area and 3(azeroth, outlands is draenor, argus is not 7+
    we havent even explored fully the planets we saved from the legion in the legion assaults portals. And nope the thereal world was not destroyed… old god and void planets exists, they take over it, the planet is not dust… same was said about argus and boom still exists, tho it sucks we only saw 3 areas of argus when its a full planet even burned to ashes n stone there would still be new environments on it, hell even give is AU argus in its full glroy before the legion lets see al lthe races monsters zzones on that full planet
    50+ zones on azeroth, give 50+ on draenor, the scrapped ogre continent, 50+ zones on argus pre-legion, if ya want more azeroth then primal azeroth, -pressundered azeroth, OTHER SIDE OF AZEROTH, why does no one go west of kalimador or east of eastern kingdoms and instead risks the dangerous maelstrom, what is so much worse on the other side that no one is seen again.
2 Likes

Considering Shadowlands has had one major patch in a year that Shadowlands has been out, the doomsayers predictions already came true. They’re way behind in content development due to their legal issues.

I’m hyped though, but the doomsayers weren’t wrong in many aspects.

10 Likes

hopefully to a whole new planet you know just like argus that would be yuge

1 Like

ptr might be out right after they announce some news on 9.2 tomorrow

I’m imagining a new zone but probably not the same size as Argus. Hoping for something around Nazjatars size with flight either being unlocked at the start, or after a short quest chain / grind thats doable within a couple weeks.

1 Like

Maw walker, we’ve found yet another land here in the Shadowlands that we completely forgot about for plot reasons. Quick, we must go there to collect bear a**es for the covenants!

27 Likes

The question of the week is there going to be a 9.3?

2 Likes

Yall can roast me or whatever. But could they choose a worse day of the year to post the video. Hey PR team lets post our 9.2 update on Remembrance Day/Veteran’s Day. So we can piss off some more people

5 Likes

This latest PTR is probably fixes for 9.1.5, if it was 9.2 they would announce it.

… what do you think they’re doing? They’re literally announcing 9.2 tomorrow.

2 Likes

That Blizzard should listen to the playerbase much more often and not develop restrictive systems in the first place?

3 Likes

12 symbol to class, 3 roles. tier set confirms

https://mobile.twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1458495615160172544

1 Like

Hmmmm skip my class to watch this or tune in 20 mins late, priorities, priorities.

2 Likes

Stretch Armstrong.

Ion already confirmed we were getting tier sets back in 9.2 in one of his previous interviews.

This isn’t a live stream is it? Just a video and a post? Because tomorrow is not the best day for this. Just a reminder that it is remembrance day tomorrow.

1 Like

Devs are being forced to work much harder now.

I don’t get your comment, because the story of wow is cosmic and aliens since the beginning.

In the very first Expansion we face an avatar of one of the Old Gods.
The second expansion is literally The Legion, which is an alien invasion that comes back for the Legion expansion.
In wotlk, we’re dealing with an army of the scourge controlled by the entity of Nerzhul that corrupted Arthas in a helmet.

Excited to see where the story goes. I really hope Andruin survives and is back as King of Stormwind. Even if not in the upcoming patch, but at least the groundwork laid to have him return as King. I love the growth his character had these past few expansions, I don’t want that to end.

1 Like

I mean … You could just not watch it tomorrow? That’s the funny thing about media, you don’t HAVE to watch it the moment it is available.