Shadowlands: The Chains of Domination Content Update is Now Live!

Oh I absolutely loathe Asmongold. Bellular I find to be click bait-y, but he’s not a font of toxicity.

However, I do agree with some of their points often enough. Just because I hate someone doesn’t meant their opinions are invalid. But I can understand the general abhorrence of someone like Asmon on the forums.

4 Likes

I was wondering what’s going to happen next but now I’m scared that it’s going to be answered so soon! :fearful:

2 Likes

Finally…

4 Likes

Okay. I gotta hustle for KSM then!

4 Likes

I’m sooo excited!!! Yeah!!! Thank you Blizz!

1 Like

Ion heard you wanted to unsub and said oh hell nah. Ill Drop that patch in his lap!

1 Like

Different times. Also, a lot of people playing now may not have been playing the first 5 years of this game. I know a few people that started playing in Legion.

2 Likes

Well, they should be used to non-queue mythic mega dungeon by now then since they did it in Legion and BFA :).

1 Like

No apology or even an acknowledgement of it taking so long? Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah, IDK. Wasn’t really making an argument for their question, just that you really can’t base the casual experience off of something so far away.

I like the idea of non-mythic+ dungeons that we have to zone into. I wish each expansion came with more than one like this.

3 Likes

The game is heavily focused around the aspect of the MMO part…I don’t think an MMORPG is for you. This isn’t Skyrim. Its a massive multiplayer online game.

2 Likes

can’t wait! guess i’d better wrap up ksm…

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from, but not every waking moment in this game was designed for group activity, man.

A lot of us like to do group stuff, and then do our own thing outside of that scheduled stuff in game. Like, I’d raid, I’d work on professions, I’d go hunt some mounts or xmog I didn’t have, I’d level an alt. There was a lot of stuff to do that occupied my interests outside of group content.

Running out of old xmog to get. Running out of old mounts to get. Running out of slots to level characters, and it’s super fast to level them now. Professions are meaningless.

I mean, it sounds like 9.1 comes with a bit of world content to do. I just wish it had some solo stuff like the Mage Tower, or timeless isle, or isle of thunder profession stuff, you know?

I won’t know how the solo game feels until I play it, but I know it was pretty empty-feeling in 9.0. The game needs some good individual goals though, or it’s not going to keep folks like me around. I’m not keen on raid logging or running M+.

3 Likes

The game has had solo content for YEARS. The last xpac in particular excelled at it. Maybe you are not the authority on what defines a MMO?

11 Likes

I will never be upset that the actual date is earlier than I expected. I had guessed July 6th, but am happy they went with June 29th. :slight_smile:

Yeah!! I’m so excited for 9.1! My main and alts are ready to go!! Thank you Blizzard!

1 Like

I just tried a 13 spires, and wiped on the first boss. Things do not look good.

Well…

Considering my sub that I paid months ago was about to expire in July, you released new content at just the right time, may as well stick it out to find out what happens with Sylvanas etc.

This is great news. No matter how much there’s to do in 9.1, I’m happy there’s something new to do.

2 Likes

It’s good timing for me, considering I am almost done with FF14 for now, I mean tbh all that I will have to do between now and the end of current FF14 is level alternate jobs, but already have two dps classes, a healing class, and a tank class at max, so…

It’s a shame though that 9.0 didn’t catch my attention as much as it should have.

1 Like