Shadowlands Returning playing LFG (Prefer Alliance)

Hello everyone,

I am starting my search now for a guild to raid with coming into shadowlands. I had to step away at the for the last few months of BFA cause of Covid and my work hours getting doubled over night and just finished moving with job this week. I am looking to for a guild that I can grow with and do all kinds of content with. In BFA content wise I was as follows: Uldir 8/8h 1/8m, BOD 9/9h 2/9m, Crucible 2/2h, EP 8/8h 6/8m, nylotha 12/12h 4/12m. I am hopefully looking for a guild that Clears heroic and pushes into mythic to some degree.

Days i am looking to raid currently with my new job hours I cant raid tuesdays or wednesday currently and thursdays can only raid after 6pm pst (8pm CST) currently maybe 5:30 pst (7:30pm CST). I am free friday-monday to raid as well. I would prefer to raid 2 days a week with the 3rd day being a alt day or optional.

What I am currently looking to play in shadowlands is Paladin but with a shaman or priest alt. This can change possibly after I try each class out during prepatch and see how the changes are. with each class I can do Ret/Holy, Ele/Resto, Shadow/disc and I plan to learn the third spec in shadowlands of each class. I enjoy healing more but also enjoy DPS as well.

If you would like some logs from what I played in BFA feel free to reach out to me or if you have any other questions let me know and will answer them as soon as I can or do a application if need be.

Battlenet: Lyrekht#1420
Discord: Lyrekht#3230

Ps: feel free to leave info below as well and I can reach out to you as well and I look forward to getting back into wow again and growing alongside a guild.

Hey Kurukt! We fit your raiding schedule if you’d be interested!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Hey Kurukt, it looks like you may fit in well with our weekend raid team. We are currently recruiting for both raid teams and M+ in SL, if you’re interested in learning more feel free to reach out to me to chat, or check out our recruiting post below,…

Bnet: Rymo#1709
Discord: rymo#6257

Sent you a friend request on disc, hope to talk to you soon
Here is our copy pasta:

Thanks ill reach out to you guy and just a reminder i currently cant raid tuesday or wednesdays with currrent work schedule.

Hey Kurukt! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788