Shadowlands PvP Zone/Realm?

We have all been discussing potential new zones that could come in future patches. Why not a zone like Wintergrasp and Tol’Borad? It’s been a long time since we have seen a PvP zone, and casual PvP is in shambles, this could help fix that. I know these PvP zones don’t necessarily have to much to do with the story, just thought it could be nice to see a new zone like these ones from the past.

Why not introduce a 4 team (1 for each covenant) PvP zone. Teams would be covenant based not faction based. So yes you would have ally and horde alike fighting side by side.

This could go great into the lore of the Shadowlands, it could be the realm that each covenant sends their best and bravest to go and test their might.

Now I realize this isn’t a 100% lore/story based post, but I respect people’s opinions/thoughts here more than I do on General so I thought I would give it a go. Just wanted to hear everybody’s opinions.

Honestly I think the Broker’s encouraging violence just to observe it works fine as is.

The Covenants don’t seem to be at odds and even casual players tend to want to play with their friends. So breaking up groups based on Covenant lines probably wouldn’t be received well.

Personally I’d like to see the WPvP objectives from Burning Crusade return, and capturing them provides a zone wide buff to the winning team. It’d also direct Wpvp to a certain area which would be nice. As it stands I’m getting Hillebrad flashbacks. There’s no real direction so you just have massive battles erupting in random locations. Which is cool if a little frustrating if you’re on a schedule.

You could make them unique to each zone too. Like with Ardenweald’s fondness for the theater perhaps they could be reenactments of battles from Azerothian history.

Just fight in the maw

I can’t tell you how many people I’ve MC’d into an abyss down there. Don’t pick a fight with a Priest next to a ledge.