Shadowlands PvP wish list

How is that any different from yolo groups now?

2 Likes

It’s not, but at least they have to group up before hand. There’s enough solo content out there.

Then why does it matter?

Which is a large part of why people don’t bother with RBGs. Spending a half hour to get a group together just to fall apart after 1 loss. With solo queue they don’t have to worry about that. Queue up, give it your best shot, and if you lose you can queue again immediately without spending another half hour for a new group.

1 Like

And afk out after first team fight like people do in randoms.

Again, why does it matter? It will not negatively affect premade groups in any way whatsoever.

That’s what you think. Now if they did RBG skirmishes like they do for arena, that would be cool.

waiting for you to suggest/demonstrate otherwise

It’s an opinion like you have. You think it will stay the same. I think it will get worse and/or go the way of randoms, limited to 5 mans queuing.

An opinion support by an argument. You’ve provided no argument to support your stance, all you’ve done is say no.

Neither have you. All you’ve said is “it will stay the same”

1. No, I did not say it will stay the same. Quite the opposite. Solo queue will give it some life:
  1. I did provide an argument:

Yea you did:

about solo queue. My argument is it would be nothing more than random BGs with better rewards. Higher participation does not always = good. Maybe they should find a better incentive to entice people to rated BGs rather than throwing group queuing completely out the window… because let’s face it, why take time to form a group when you can achieve the same just solo queuing. RBG participation is fine, just not at the higher ratings really.

We can dream. I’d buy Shadowlands for these.

1 Like

Sigh.
Typical Jugaa, taking something and twisting it so completely out of context due to either willfully ignoring what is being said or just incapable of recognizing what is being said. I genuinely cannot understand how you can be so utterly daft at times.

How? You don’t get better rewards just for being there. You need to advance in rank.

There’s not a single downside to higher participation in RBGs via solo queue option.

Group queue isn’t going anywhere.

Because you want to push rating. You’re likely not going to get too high from solo queue.

https://i.imgur.com/el6n0jc.jpg

1 Like

Pretty much would be RNG on who got the meta tank or heals.

You say that, but I see it going the opposite way. Who is going to take the time to form a group when you can just queue? And you’re crazy if you think Blizz would put solo’s vs groups.

Literally.
Just.
Answered.
This.

And why push rating? For the better rewards.

1 Like

And again, they aren’t going to put all solo queues against a full 10 man.

Oh. Source?

Randoms where you used to be able to queue full groups. Then the complaints happened and they lowered it to 5. Arena where the solo queue (skirmishes) are separate queues. RBGs already have a solo queue option called random Bgs.

Oh, no source.
Didn’t think so.