Shadowlands Preview: Ardenweald and the Night Fae Covenant

Shadowlands Preview: Ardenweald and the Night Fae Covenant

A twilight-tinged afterlife for those closely connected to the wild, Ardenweald is a domain of restoration tended by the mystic night fae. Within this eternal forest, massive dream trees draw in precious anima to feed the spirits of nature awaiting rebirth.

View Full Article

39 Likes

Yay! Happy to see this.

7 Likes

Looks absolutely beautiful!

Edit: Hey Blizzard, the link at the end of the article does not take you to the forums, it takes you back to the start of the article. (Ok y’all fixed it gg)

11 Likes

Is this the zone where Blizzard gets to trample on night elf players some more and kill off Tyrande?

16 Likes

Ardenweald is definitely going to be my go-to covenant, and it is not just that this girl is druid. Look at all those BLUES and PURPLES but mostly BLUES. So stunning I love that aesthetic.

18 Likes

Seriously awesome. I was leaning toward vampire but after seeing these images Fae much more appeals to me

5 Likes

I’m a big manly draenei DK, and I’m going with the fae. Don’t care about which abilities each covenant gives. I want that plate armor set so bad!

3 Likes

It does look SO GOOD! So jealous. Leather is kinda lame.

7 Likes

The mail one is underwhelming as well. Looks nothing like mail. Cloth and plate though, top notch.

1 Like

tirnenn look like shy guys, i really dig it

i like the armor too

I actually really like the new mail set they showed like a week ago.
Glad they redid it.

3 Likes

And this is new? Mail is by far the most disappointing in almost every way, aesthetically speaking.

It’s absolutely stunning. If you’re anything like me you’ll travel with your eyes not on the road, but on the stars.

26 Likes

They mention that druids and hunters are among those who have a bond with nature magic, what about shamans?

(Commentary): Ardenweald may be the best looking of the Shadowlands zones, honestly. Makes me sad I’m taking Exacitor to Bastion, but a society built on the precepts of removing impurities and burdens to achieve perfection just resonates too much with Mechagnomes for me to pass it up. Its basically mechanization without the machines.

4 Likes

Shamans use Elemental.
It’s purposely different, even though they’re similar.
But it does say and others, so it could include Shamans.

2 Likes

Really has some Macbeth “Great Brignam wood” vibes.
And I suppose ent and tirnenn influences.

7 Likes

We wont burn this tree down. Just keep the nelfs away.

I’m really just soooo excited for this zone. It looks gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I often find myself wandering off from questing and exploring the world, yes.

1 Like