Shadowlands, Preorder, Australia, Unavailable

I was just informed today that Shadowlands is not going to be sellable physically in Australia. This makes me upset as I believe I will now be unable to purchase a collectors edition.

Update: it’s now available on the EB Games store

Yea just had a call from EB Games saying Blizzard aren’t sending them to Australia… between my wifes account and mine, we have all the CEs since vanilla… so now we wont be getting the new one… wtf Blizzard??

This sounds like an EB screw up, call them back and double check because other retailers are fine.

Edit: Yep it’s EB, call them back for an update.

I went into the store, and they mentioned that the code they were using was no longer usable and that they were informed they weren’t getting any physical copies of either edition

I too got a call in the morning from EB saying there were no physical copies coming to Australia. I dropped by in the arvo and they straight up refunded me my pre-order deposit. Is it really just an EB screw up?

Contact them again today or tomorrow, they clearly didn’t update staff before close.

Every other store (JB etc) is still taking preorders without issue, it’s definitely an EB screw up.

Called up and asked about it, and the staff can’t even answer whats going on, because they know something weird is going on and they have just been bogged down with questions i assume about it. So they aren’t refuned and preorders after being told to cancel it, and they aren’t currently accepting new ones.

Spoke to EB today in store and they received another memo to NOT call customers to get their refunds…They are apparently waiting on blizzard to contact them…sounds like they screwed up royally and now going to blame blizz…

I’ll be upset if there’s no physical CE because I’ve been holding out for it.

Unfortunately no news from EB games yet.

I’ve been surprised that it seems I can’t buy the book at all - even as an ebook. Maybe it’s just totally unavailable in Australia, which really sucks.

You talking about Shadows Rising? I pre-ordered it from Booktopia and it only got shipped yesterday. I contacted them about it a few days ago and they said they were experiencing some serious supply shortages. I think they’re still taking orders for it though. I did also ask Amazon about adding the audiobook to the AU store and they gave me some generic BS response about getting permission to publish in each country being tricky.

That’s the issue I’ve been having - I typically buy the wow books on google play books, but the ebook isn’t available there or on kindle. I hope it becomes available soon.