Shadowlands Mount Collection Achievements

Hello,

Has there been any mention of new mount collection achievements/rewards in Shadowlands? Would be cool if they added several (450, 500, 550+) to keep the max achievement number relative to the amount of mounts currently available in game.

16 Likes

Iā€™m hoping they add one so high that only people at the bleeding edge of mount collection can achieve it. Something to really strive for, like 700 mounts or greater depending on how many they add with Shadowlands. The last few expansions, Iā€™ve automatically gotten the new achievement so Iā€™d like to participate for once.

7 Likes

I hope they add a 700+ one too, I doubt they will, people will complainā€¦ I donā€™t get it as they add insane pvp achieves like 500 honor level that only .000001% of the wow base will ever get, double standard.

Mount collecting also steers you to all aspects of the game, pve, pvp, quests, raids, pet battling, spending gold, etcā€¦ they should encourage it to keep people playing all aspects of the game.

11 Likes

600 is fair, 700 is way out of the realm of reality for the next xpac.

• 520 ish now + 83 new xpac + 80 as xpac patches come out.
3 Likes

any updates?

Will probably be in the range of 600ish

2 Likes

Any news? Maybe someone with the 400 mount achieve can check their achieve in game on beta?

it doesnt matter because whatever the mount is, a bunch of people will start complaining hard and blizzard will ā€˜give inā€™ by changing the actually cool mount into an inferior one

2 Likes

Maybe for you, but youā€™re not everyone. I have 675 account wide mounts right now, and Iā€™d like the challenge.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s more mounts that are available in the game and means you have almost every retired mount and every available mount. I have a feeling youā€™re getting your count from the wrong place (mount tab.)

This is where you get your true count. If you have a Paladin with the AT mount, use it:

Statistics > Character > Gear > Mounts owned

Hereā€™s my Paladin as an example:

5 Likes

Per Tovi - you have 519 mounts.

1 Like

I checked the beta to see if another mount achievement has been added at this time, And currently there is no achievement beyond the current 400 mounts obtained achieve.

However, Iā€™m certain an achievement for collecting 450 mounts will be added in Shadowlands. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Assuming they do add new collection achievements, what types of mounts would you like to see as rewards? Hereā€™s a couple ideas of recolors, although unique models would be awesome.

450 - green/fel version of grove defiler
500 - spectral shackled urzul
550 - red version of brutosaur (without vendors)
600 - red glacial tidestorm

If they were to add anything like the 500 honor level to mounts, itā€™d be a 2000 mounts achievement.

3 Likes

Lol. True, even like 650-700 mounts would probably be similar to honor level 500 in terms of % of the player base that gets it while itā€™s ā€œcurrentā€ content

2 Likes

excellent point. They added the 500 honor level achievement which is a super duper ridiculous goal to achieve, maybe the hardest in the game, wouldnā€™t be unprecedented for them to add a very high mount achievement as well

2 Likes

Iā€™ll hit that on launch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lots of new things in latest beta build, anyone manage to check the mount collection achieves?

Nothing new.

1 Like

As Caddarly mentioned above, There is still no new mount achievements added in the beta for Shadowlands yet.

Hoping there is soon however, As I would love to see what the new rewards would be. :slight_smile:

1 Like