Shadowlands leveling and new players

Well, i’m running about apox. 35 addons, some of them outdated, though i am looking forward to prune some of that, since some of the addons i have overlap each other. Actually i’m doing it right now as i’m typing this, and ever since i got Leatrix plus, plus AIO.

For the computer, i’m rocking a nivid GTX 1060 6gb of vram, 16gb of memory, 5 tb of space with 70% of it taken essentially, AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor, And my settings on WoW are a mix of Highs with an occasional good and ultra high, with raid/BG settings at ready incase i get into one of those they trim that stuff down significantly. rocking it in directx12, The computer is 4 years old. Again, trimming this down as we literally speak.

Maybe all the bugs (except the missing water square one) could be setup specific.

Huh. :thinking:

I also agree, When I level i am very indecisive, i decide to do 1 zone one day, then another zone another day. currently I have my NE hunter leveling in mists of pandaria, legion, and warlords of draenor all at the same time. (i would be skipping WOD if not for those stupid shoulders and WOD is the only way to get them, also i was around for wrath and BC so i did everything in those zones i wanted.) if blizzard hates it well… i dont see how its ruining their day, they got payed at the beginning of the month, and its not ruining their servers.

1 Like