Shadowlands is terrible

I don’t know, I just needed to say it.

It’s so bad.

3 of the last 4 expansions have been just, awful.

9.1 honestly looks even worse than normal Shadowlands, it’s just a watered down, more bland version of what we already have… which is pretty bad already.

272 Likes

Once again, another “feedback” post with zero specifics.

What is it that you don’t like? What do you think they could do to change it? What would you like to see in the future?

27 Likes

No no. Shadowlands is good. Have you ever played Civilization 6? Now THAT game is awful. Civilization 3, 4, and 5 were all so much better

8 Likes

Probably the same thing as the majority of complaints.
Snoreghast, M+, Chores, Maw, Covs.

32 Likes

This is a very original thread.

10 Likes

What do you expect? They’re bleeding old pre-Legion talented employees the way a mulitple stab wound victim bleeds red blood cells…

20 Likes

At the risk of airing an awful opinion-

Which is, in your opinion, not awful?

5 Likes

Can I have your stuff if you end up quitting?

4 Likes

i love shadowlands and I think anyone who disagrees just cant handle the game being a little more hardcore after being used to be spoon-fed casual scraps for the past expansions.

5 Likes

I agree… nothing looks very appetising on the 9.1 menu. Pretty disappointing to be sure.

10 Likes

I call it Tor’gag

5 Likes

You’re all so edgy, please teach me.

10 Likes

Fly to Revendreth. Done.

1 Like

There are match-3 mobile games more hardcore than Shadowlands.

What people hate is monotony and unfinished or unthoughtful content being paraded about as completed work.

60 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken.

1 Like

You are most likely a troll so I won’t pay no mind to you and shadowlands has been really fun for me the story is actually good this time around and it’s still the beginning of the expansion and 9.1 is going to be freaking exciting and just you wait 9.2 and possibly 9.3 is going to be wild

2 Likes

Laughs in crusader kings 3

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter. It’s never helped in the passed. Feedback is pointless. They will do what they do, and that’s that.

18 Likes

How is it more hardcore?

1 Like

Overall I think Shadowlands is a good expansion. I think there are weak points but the weak points for me are:

1. Torghast is just abysmal. They can’t fix it by adjusting mob tuning or improving mob diversity. The issue is simply that the floors are too long and too numerous (with few exceptions). I think the most elegant solution is making it 3 floors per layer.

2. The maw is just boring. The dailies are very standard and there is no story progression or investment. I think doubling down in 9.1 was a mistake as I don’t think mounts or the invasions really make it interesting. The color palette of the maw is one of the biggest issues honestly. They should/could have at least made Korthia more interesting visually.

3. By far this will be my most controversial opinion. Raiding needs to be more rewarding. We need to get tier sets back or something immediately. I haven’t played seriously since Legion (I did play in BfA though) but M+ is just disgustingly more efficient for gearing and requires a lot less effort to get top tier gear. Clearing a 14 and 15 in time was A LOT easier than killing heroic denathrius and I’m guaranteed a 226 from the 14 where as I’m not guaranteed loot from the raid boss. The minute I started doing 12 keys it was not worth my time to raid at all. Given the time investment for mythic and the small chance at the 230+ items that isn’t even worth it when you can gear from keystones entirely from the vault for a fraction of the effort.

I know there are players who don’t raid and who only do M+ and vice versa. Personally, I like what they are doing with PvP gear in 9.1 where it scales and I think they need to consider doing that for raiding and M+ as well to preserve each gearing path without forcing players to do all of them or invalidating another.

9 Likes