Shadowlands heroes "leak"

Holding a position isn’t necessarily a feat in and of itself. PCs have fought Old Gods, Titans, demon lords, saved the world a dozen times over, and practically every single settlement on the planet is personally indebted to them directly in some way. Most of the guys on that list are just leaders.

3 Likes

And it was thanks to actions of many of these leaders that allowed the PC to even exist in the first place.

That’s like saying your parents are legends for screwing.

2 Likes

Muh man, I don’t see you active in GD anymore, any reason?

not really, i just seek to discuss the story more than anything else

1 Like

Don’t pretend any of us need coaxing. We’d all do it for 22 gold and a nice belt.

3 Likes

Ah. You can tell this leak is a lie because it brings up Anduin Lothar and Orgrim Doomhammer being relevant again.

1 Like

We don’t know enough about the Lightforged to know if that gave any notable dead npc’s but I know this one is a odd choice. They should have gone with Blademaster Telaamon. His sacrifice prior to Dazar Alor was epic. That should be their representative in The Shadowlands.

Did we really need the mechagnomes and vulpera? Must everyone take sides?

1 Like

I hope people know that this is all just speculation plastered as “Leaks”, especially at this point. Just an easy way to get attention and serious thought over it just by saying it’s a leak.

I do like the Hero system proposed in this idea though, seems to help a lot in areas that have been hurting a lot lately. I do sincerely hope that something like that will be implemented (at least with that bit about the slowing down of the powercreep).

I remember hearing that the initail plan was for each race to get an allied race based off of them. Dark Irons-Dwarves, Mag’har-Orcs, etc.

We are down to five races not having something yet: Goblins, Gnomes, Worgen, Forsaken, and Pandaren.

The Vulpera have been heavily requested in GD, but then so are the High Elves…

So the humans got the kul Tirian and Tyne Kaldorei got the void elves…:unamused: I would have preferred the high elves. Are there even enough races to become allied races. I have zero idea as to what would work for the worgen, goblins, forsaken, ect.

1 Like

If they run out of races, they’ll just make up more.

Personally, I’d rather get better customizations for Pandaren than a Pandaren allied race.

1 Like

So the “leak” suggests that not only are we getting another group of elves, it’s the wrong kind on the wrong faction.

Yep.

4 Likes

The Vulpera use the goblin skeleton so that would likely be the goblin allied race unless they want to do gil-goblins.

The only thing I could think of for the Worgen would be to expand the curse into the Night Elves. Bot sure if that is a good idea or not.

You could expand the forsaken into other horde races, but that is the same issue with Night Elven Worgen.

Also I believe the Night Elf one was the Nightborne which went to the horde and the Void Elves are the blood elf one and put on the Alliance. I have always thought this was to try and circumvent the High Elves cause Blizz has some sort of phobia of putting playable High Elves in the game.

I really wish the Alliance had gotten High Elves and the Shieldmaidens. I have only bothered to unlock two allied races so far, made characters for only one of those two, and taken them to maybe level 36-ish. It hasn’t been a feature to get me pumped up for yet.

I am watching for what they do with the Worgen but I expect to be disappointed.

1 Like

I take it Varian Wrynn is ether in the Leak or isn’t. Shame. Here I thought I was going to be seeing Varian Wrynn again. Sign…

LoL what nonsense!

Why would they use a living gnome for the gnome hero and not the gnome who took care of the Earthen as they slept even when she was suffering from aging and the Curse of Flesh, who activated the wake up sequence for the dwarves in her last moments so that they wouldn’t die in their chambers?

Also, Maraad died on AU Draenor, how the hell would his soul get to the Shadowlands, presumably linked to Azeroth? Draenei don’t even go there when they die! Neither to night elves!

Bad leak is bad.

The Shadowlands is linked to all Worlds not just Azeroth. We visit the Shadowlands during the Spires of Arak Questline!

The Shadowlands existed since Mortal Life first existed.

Souls end up in the Shadowlands unless some other Afterlife grabs it instead and those Afterlives that we know of are the Halls of Valor, the Light, the Twisting Nether, Helheim, the Elemental Planes, the Life Realms(Emerald Dream) and the Death Realms(Emerald Nightmare).

That actually gives it a better chance of happening though.

Excuse me.

The only, ONLY hero the Forsaken need, is Darnell.

I shall accept no other.

1 Like