Shadowlands heroes "leak"

While I do love the idea of interacting with those characters on a racial basis, especially since so many were taken from us too soon, it seems a bit like the epidemy of this hyper-focus on hero characters which steal the story from the player that people have been criticizing for a long time.

Also, “they’re legends in comparison to us”? Even a player who only does quests and not any dungeons or raids has way more impressive feats than any of those guys.

3 Likes

The only thing I approve of this leak is the potential to tail behind Putress.

Some of those are a bit too much of a stretch. Arthas as a hero? And for just an allied race? Putress instead of Kel’Thuzzad? How is Maraad an option when he died on a different planet in a different timeline? Also, wouldn’t Kael’Thas being fel corrupted be an issue?

Arthas being a hero just sounds absolutely awful tbh.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like any of those guys were Warchief of the Horde, or led the Alliance of Lordaeron, or were the Lich King.

Oh, wait.

1 Like

This leak seems completely legit and I believe every part of it!

Though I will be disappointed Kael’thas doesn’t come back as a Darkfallen.

1 Like

My dad works for Nintendo and he can get you banned.

2 Likes

It would be hilarious if Arthas tries to coax DK players into retrieving his helm from Bolvar.

1 Like

Can’t see the Undead work with Putress since he was a pawn of the Burning Legion. That would be like the Orc hero being Guldan (not that I don’t know a few warlock mains who would be fine with that.)

Which Dranosh Saurfang are they talking about? MU was dead before WoD happened and AU was probably never born since Varok Saurfang died early on against the Lightbound in AU.

Blizzard Exec: #($* we’ve killed off most of our villains now who are we going to fight?!

Some Guy: Just bring back Arthas. Have him decide he don’t want to be dead no more. belch

Blizzard Exec: Give this man a truckload of money!

All The Way Turns up starts playing as they all start dancing in the conference room.

2 Likes

i thought it was eitrigg who died

Him too.

Apparently a lot of the older generation died off and it was really only old man Hellscream and a few of the younger generation who were still alive.

This. I agree with anabelle “boo” huxley

1 Like

Only if they aren’t making so Wrathgate was Sylvanas’ doing.

Also aside from a few minor named Dark Rangers and the Desolate Council, who do the forsaken have to draw upon for this? Galen Trollbane?

Also given the Mag’har they are using is the AU Mag’har then wouldn’t AU Durotan or AU Drakka been the better choices?

Also given how much the Void Elves have been getting random stuff (Broken rep?) to be balanced to the rest of the allied races them just getting a random raid boss who had a void theme seems appropriate sadly enough.

1 Like

Nathanos is the obvious choice to lead the Forsaken, either for or against Sylvanas.

AU Drakka was still alive and manning a garrison when the recruitment scenario happened. I could see them using Dranosh for the AU Mag’har for two reasons: for a storyline to get Geya’rah to cool it with the “If it speaks Eredun it’s Eredone” mindset, or because Blizzard is inept enough to not remember the split timelines.

“The Redeemed - Arthas Menethil (Racial leader for this final allied race is Calia Menthil)”

like… really, from all people arthas would be a “hero”?
why not bolvar?
why not tirion?
why not uther? mograine?.. why … meh.

can’t wait until leak season is over.

I was going to point out that Nathanos wasn’t fully dead, but I remembered the Gnomes and Goblins are getting live heroes for some reason.

Is Drakka still alive at this point though? And yes this would be Blizz being unable to keep their timelines straight.

leak season is never over, ethel

Can Blizzcon just get here already so these dumb ‘leaks’ end

3 Likes

then we will just have leaks about next expansion

1 Like