Shadowlands: Eternity's End Content Update is Now Live!

Do we know if covenant assaults will still be a thing? I need one more to get the achievement on the offensive

I think adding a little difficulty is a good thing. The world quests have been far too easy. Remember when you had to plan to work your way into an area instead of just walking in and grabbing multiple at a time?

So first off there has to be someone realizing the amount of gated content process implemented in the game for not only content but also all the things released like treasures is an issue that you guys need to take into consideration . Making the game fun without having this soggy attempt at finding new ways to keep the players in the game to soak up subscription time is truly the most unfair part of this game and thats saying alot coming from a guy thats been here since beta . Hopefully the cleaning house of blizzard will bring in some new devs to create a story that works and isnt depressing . The grind of managing 8 toons is beyond crazy as i micro manage 12 toons since cata . What happened to the promise of the game coming out with new never seen before ideas . Stop regurgitating the same style of content grinds and do something that works . Start scouring your feedback posts and looking to the people that play the game . How many times does asmongold suggest ideas and failures that are blown off . Youll sucker me into buying the next xpac but if its trash im selling all my stuff off and deleting my 15 year old account . I already know i pay to play but in the same sense i also fork out money for these lackluster content drops like this did to me on tuesday just to find out only two things are even open . STOP BUILDING SUSPENSE AND MAKE SOME PLAYABLE CONTENT PLEASE ! IF I GO TO WORK JUST TO COLLECT A PAYCHECK I DONT REASONABLY HAVE A SECURE JOB . CANCEL CULTURE ISNT KILLING THE GAME YOUR LACK OF CREATIVITY TO PRODUCE A GREAT GAME IS . That being said I believe in you so start earning our subscription money its that simple .

3 Likes

Was taking a peak here to see if the raid stuff has come out yet. Doesn’t seem like it. Anyways leave my better (actually past the first gate
) first impressions here of the patch:

First thing is first. Let’s be real here guys

We got a pretty big zone. Hopefully with quite a bit of content
a bit early to tell for me. Still this patch blows 8.3 away. (or even the last patch Koritha) Really it is not comparable, even tho I love me some OG content.

Here is my nitpick so far. This is a gentle nitpick, not super aggressive angry prod. So take it as the former.
 anyways my only nitpick so far is I wonder why they went for the green, in the foliage areas. To give it more of a other dimension/otherworldly feel I think it would’ve been better to do another colour even. Something that small, would’ve/could’ve made it pop out more. There was some areas in that terrain I was getting greenhill zone vibes, just missing the big gold rings. I heard other people call out it is similar to other games
 Anyways!

Lots of positives:

• Nice big map.
  • Roads be spacious and clean.
  • The environment wasn’t decimated with chaos. (On the level of Broken shore, Argus etc. Really overdone in this franchise.)
  • A lot of the areas have a polished feel to it. Down to the animations even.
  • We will be able to fly! Eventually. Still hurah for flying!
  • Music is really good is some areas on this map. It got my attention.
  • Vombata are love. Vombata are life. :heartpulse:
    Some of them even react to you, when you pet them! They do heart emojis!!! :two_hearts: (I loved this. Was like a shout out to Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley etc.)
  • The desert area in particular looks like a lot of fun went into it. (even tho I only seen so much of it.) This area gives a more otherworldly feel compared to other areas in the zone.
  • Nice cinematic of Uther and Sylvanas.
  • General Draven spotted which is great. That is also a sign that I might actually get to see Mikanikos. :owl:
  • Firim is good people and I enjoy that design overall too.

Those be my first impressions and I been enjoying it so far boys and gals. I hope everyone has been too.

This is not a positive when maneuvering it is a nightmare with them stubbornly time gating flying so we can actually enjoy it.

Having to earn back something we already had is not a positive, we should of had this day 1 of ZM, it only makes the zone more enjoyable rather than the rare hunting, time gated nightmare it actually is.

1 Like

So far content is agressive for the warrior so big plus there! Storyline main points are great and fantastic, but reputation is somewhat disinterested at this point. However, the unlocks are super and I haven’t even gotten started. You have been given an A for lots of plAytime and competition, Blizzard Entertainment.

So far content is agressive for the warrior so big plus there! Storyline main points are great and fantastic, but reputation is somewhat disinterested at this point. However, the unlocks are super and I haven’t even gotten started. You have been given an A for lots of plAytime and competition, Blizzard Entertainment. (sorry for amount of posts had wrong character) :smiley: