Shadowlands Content Update Notes

k gotta say love the spongebob, awesome!

1 Like

not gonna lie, some of the class changes or rather squishes not happy with nor the taking away my well earned 120 mark moving it down to 50 . If it is blizzard intent to create numbers to match classic then I do not want them . Mana water nerfed, pet summoning taking longer , taking out content that should never be removed and your point in doing all this is? Content is content and people paid for that content and whether they wish to play through everything at once and earn all achievements and collect the nice items and do the questlines or go back later and do them all , it should all still be there for all of the wow player base to achieve. Those things are in part of the adventure of wow and the reason many play the game. On the final note I have to say it gets taxing to have to relearn classes when a new expansion comes because you make change and nerf abilities. If you cannot get it right and keep it right then your doing it wrong.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to like a lot of these class changes, but we’ll see how it plays soon enough.

They’re taking out rewards, not content, same thing they’ve always done.

Please don’t come back. Delete ur characters and let that sub run out.

I’m going to miss the names of a few spells like “Enslave demon” I have had that that on my bars for years man, now it’s kinda gone. In my spellbook it remains I suppose, but will it? :disappointed:

1 Like

I’m sure Blizz will do whatever the forums and Twitter tell them to. Don’t worry!

you are 1000% correct, you know those at the top that gets their salary+bonus need more and more afterall they have to pay for their luxurious mansions in Dove Canyon, I know this for I lived and worked in irvine CA and the C level executives in my company always strive for themselfs and not the employees/company/product.

2 Likes

I am sad that they are removing the honor medallion honor talent. They should had kept it. :frowning:

I wonder if it means though, that we can pick 4 class/spec pvp talents though.

what can we do

You cannot.

even sadder then.

it use to be like this before so quit the QQ

I’m just join in on the bandwagon here. There was no lack of communication. Just a lack of paying attention.

1 Like

Im switching classes

So now that everyone is lv 50 or so: does this mean the end for Legion and BFA play? I haven’t gotten too far in both. I wanted to continue in the Legion and BFA cause there’s so much ground to cover

1 Like

Thank you, my friend

Yes it was, it was also a different time/game back when it was.

There was no communication and continues to be a lack of communication regarding this change and warlocks in general. Joining the bandwagon or not this change and bringing back fel domination was a bad decision that managed to get approved.

I still say that Blizz should make a whole separate skill system for PvP. So that way if they say an ability is too powerful for pvp it does not hose over the pve side of things. Extending the rez time for pets in pvp means you will never get to rez your pet again. Can you imagine sitting still for that long in pvp hoping that someone does not interrupt your cast? The only way you will be able to get a cast off for something that takes that long is if the other team are incompetent. Hey, I know, let’s double the cast time for heal spells for all classes and add a cast time for the insta cast heals. Think how fast pvp will be then :slight_smile: Remember in Arena how teams did not include a lot of hunters due to problems with LoS. Now it really does mean you kill a pet then that pet will never be seen again.

• The Item Sets tab has been removed from the Adventure Guide.

Ummmm, why?