Shadowlands Arrives November 23

The vanilla launch date was Nov 23, 2004 though.

4 Likes

casuals having a say on what mythic raiders say on the raid release date is trash opinion
when casuals only do lfr

they never played vanilla so ofc they dont know

2 Likes

The casuals love the release date the people that actually raid and have families hate it.

1 Like

Stop trying to shame people. It’s such a tasteless thing to do. Elitism on GD is so old and tired Spork, please, just play your game and be happy there are other players, they are needed.

4 Likes

You shouldn’t be traveling in the US either, but our country is stupid and then we wonder why we’re back to hitting record cases again.

My mother’s coworker’s husband KNOWLING traveled in car with 3 other guys to a basketball game and now all 4 of them have it and who knows who else.

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0

Time to get out there and save the world yet again. Can’t wait!

Maybe, bear with me, devoting yourself to the point where taking a single afternoon to be with family is seen as a problem isn’t a great thing?

2 Likes

What an absolutely horrible release date. You couldn’t literally push it 1 week to skip one of the biggest American holidays?

1 Like

LOL lfr is waiting

during thanksgiving week…horrible date to release.

2 Likes

the world does not revolve around america

it does but only for politics

You better get crackin’ on those bugs pronto if this is the date, and stop trying to change the leveling 8 different times.

1 Like

I have extreme doubts that the expansion will be ready at this time.

4 Likes

people celebrate Christmas all around the world its not just a US thing lol

1 Like

It’s a throwback to when the game itself released :stuck_out_tongue:

Nov. 23 is the EXACT date wow released on.

1 Like

the person im replying to meant thanksgiving

Thats not shame, its the GD truth.

They already have prepatch and raid scheduled too, that suggests the date is more firm.

I’m going to be the cynic and say that even if there was no covid, those people wouldn’t have visited their families anyways.