Shadowlands Arrives November 23

It’s a throwback to when the game itself released :stuck_out_tongue:

Nov. 23 is the EXACT date wow released on.

1 Like

the person im replying to meant thanksgiving

Thats not shame, its the GD truth.

They already have prepatch and raid scheduled too, that suggests the date is more firm.

I’m going to be the cynic and say that even if there was no covid, those people wouldn’t have visited their families anyways.

The release date is fine. But why are you forcing us to choose between raiding and the holidays. Please release the raid and season 1 after the new year like you did with the launch of Ny’alotha to limit Raiding Expectations for the Holiday Season.

3 Likes

Rushed, being forced to get it out before the holidays by corporate cucks no doubt. Screwing anyone that raids that might actually have a life around the holidays. Not entirely surprised by this though.

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t visit my family on thanksgiving and new years, we live across the country lol.

people are more mad about raiding on xmas and new year
nov 23 isnt that bad thanksgiving is just 1 night
but myhic raiding on xmas and new year week is cancer
they should really just delay the raid to january 6 at least

4 Likes

most of my family is racist old people so im spending time with my SOs family instead. they much younger and not racist

Over Thanksgiving week when we’re all having family time only for the raid to bleed into Christmas where we’re all spending family time? Who is making these decisions? Just one bad decision after another - this is getting to a tipping point for me.

2 Likes

Seriously blizzard wtf is wrong with you. Way to show the love to your employees. Dick move

6 Likes

Definitely thought it was going to be later lol fun though!

Seems like a marketing decision since that’s as late as possible to have it out before Black Friday. I’m super excited about the expansion but that should be family time for both the employees and customers if you ask me.

1 Like

But that is likely because you are a grown adult with your own family (and you chased after revenue). Plenty of those young people highly likely don’t have employment and likely have not landed themselves any decent distance away from their hometowns.

You wouldn’t have a game if casuals didn’t play it. Shut your trap, you make the rest of us look bad.

5 Likes

the employees are at home regardless and majority will be off for thanksgiving. they are launching shadowlands on its own for that week i guess

What’s up? You throwing a fit cus you have to choose between Turkey and WoW?

That’s my fault for sure so, get it all off your shoulders, I can take it.

Not sure why you’ve jumped on me but I think you need to calm down a bit.

/hugs

3 Likes

Release over holidays and raids over holidays. Bunch of clowns.

5 Likes

He knowingly traveled?

1 Like