Shadowlands Alpha / Beta

Soon™

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands/#opt-in

aw man here we go the surge of hope and inevitable undeniable disappointment

22 Likes

Im expecting nothing and still gonna end up in disappointment.

34 Likes

lmfao exactly

1 Like

Cant wait for the obligatory season 1 enhance and affliction is broken then never playable again the rest of the xpac :smiley:

4 Likes

I am curious how much actually gets unpruned by “holinka the unpruner”. I bet he starts with 120 abilities and by the time SL gets here 4 abilities gets unpruned and demon hunters gain a fear ability.

11 Likes

Must resist replying with TWSS…

Also, you can opt-in for the Beta:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands/#opt-in

You can either opt in for beta via the website or alternatively roll a DH in game

5 Likes

I probably won’t get in but that’s okay…

I’ll just wait till a streamer does a giveaway for beta keys, make countless accounts to get entries and get in again.

Can’t wait to see all the people who complained about how bad BfA was still pay for Shadowlands and be subbed every month.

1 Like

There’s not really a substitute product though for us to leave wow and go to.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being critical on a game yet still enjoying it. BFA is just a bad iteration of a good game.

3 Likes

We’ve said that for the past three expansions and it’s gotten worse every time for PvP, lmao.

It’s a joke to still play the next one if you’re anything but a PvEr.

aiii blizzard i just opted in, ignore my first post in this thread heh

3 Likes

@Blizzard :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Legit pre-ordered this expansion. Will not be installing it. BfA is an abomination and ruined a really good game. Titan forging, yea that was bad guys, lets add RNG on gear procs…

They don’t even play this game or tune pvp anymore.

That has only happened this expansion though. Usually those 2 specs are great.

BM hunters are the ones that are always op in prepatch and a few weeks in the first season then get nerfed hard for the rest of the expac.

Don’t get your hopes up. This dev team has repeatedly demonstrated that they don’t care about creating engaging content, they only care about pleasing shareholders with time played metrics via broken progression cycles that make you play 50 hours a week.

Do I opt in and get disappointed several months before launch or just save that disappointment for launch day itself hmm :thinking:

Hard to say what I will do. The idea of getting curb stomped by retards in dungeon and raid gear playing perpetually broken specs for another 2 years is hard to accept.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to obliterate a few people with giant Kill Shot’s before it inevitably gets the nerf bat a few weeks into SL. Crossing my fingers now!

Also kind of excited to force rogues to have to use vanish to remove hunter’s mark. No more free restealthing :smiling_imp:

4 Likes