Shadowlands: 9.2.5 Content Update Is Now Live

Warfront armor

1 Like

Legit hoping for Silvermoon, and Undercity to get long overdue updates. Poor Silvermoon. There are also Alliance cities that have not had updates that also deserve being reworked.

3 Likes

Undercity is plague bombed

And in canon lore, it is recoverable per the devs and recent Eastern Kingdoms book. The devs already announced that the Undercity is coming back.

2 Likes

Yo can we get some more character customization for this expansion please?? Blood elf peeps still waiting for undead skin tones and red eyes and I want my Void elf hairstyles :frowning:

2 Likes

Wow,. if you push a 0.X.5 patch 6+ months with this amount of content…that’ll be really bad…

2 Likes

Well hell yeah! I was guessing it would be some time in June!

Interesting picture for it…

9.2.5 didn’t see anything about being able to send flux to alts… so kinda meh

To be honest, nothing really interests me in the 9.2.5

2 Likes

So what are you gonna do about the people that are going to actively brick the other factions keys? Like some horde players (Not all) have actively said that they will go into alliance keys and leave just has been started.

I wanna know how they will get punished for such a thing.

Oh don’t mind Clark. He always thinks we should be weepingly grateful anytime anything is added, no matter how bad it is or how long it takes, to this game we pay for.

6 Likes

Phew. Good thing warlock armor is getting nerfed.

PvP is fixed!

1 Like

No.

3 Likes

Mean nothing to me and are not the same as lore based, content driven story quests.

2 Likes

I forget how the .5 patches work, does AoTC go away next week or is it all of S4 still?

Its interesting that we are getting the patch but the selling point were the fated raids with cross faction no? also the cross faction being basically raiding and mplus only, with exceptions in pvp to RBGs and rated arena… Why not just get rid of the factions in general? its been proven several times over the years that we just end up teaming up to fight a big bad anyways… the factions are dead and have been for years, Also if we can que up with people for Arena and mplus aswell as raid with them why can they not join the guild too… LOL @ Patch

3 Likes

No difference to people doing this with players now… the game has no badluck protection for this sort of stuff so its just something people have to deal with

Nope. That’s 9.3

Is this a serious question?

Sometimes enemies team up to fight a bigger enemy. It’s called a temporary armistice.

You can tell they know how tired everyone is of Shadowlands when they use BfA art to introduce the latest patch. LOL

8 Likes

Good News Everyone!

• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Blizzard Shop transmog cosmetics to temporarily disappear from your collection.
4 Likes

I see you decided to not read the rest of what I said.